Chapter10 - Byron Bay

*Justin's P.O.V*

When we got to Byron Bay, There was a lot of girls in bikinis, little kids running around, and people tanning. It wasn't what you would called packed, but there was a lot of people. Since I'm a guy and my craZy hormones, I couldn't help but look at the girls. I then remembered why we were here. Chanel. She wanted to go swimming. I looked over at her and her eyes kept looking between me and the girls on the beach. I grabbed her hand.

"You know, I only have eyes for you, right?" I said. She looked up at me and nodded her head. We sat in the car for a while before Chanel broke the silence.

"You just wanna see me in my bikini, don't you? You don't wanna go swimming. Am I right?"

I laughed. Is she serious?

"No, I was going to see if I can do surf lessons and I also wanna see your hot body in that bikini of yours."

"Yeah, right."

I cleared my throat. "Are you ready?"

I think she took the question in a wrong way, because she started fidgeting and kept avoiding eye contact. "You know, um, I'm a virgin, right?"

"No no no no, I meant, are you ready to get out of this hot car and into that nice cold water. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

She nodded her head and got out of the car. I grabbed my bag from the back seat. Yes, I keep a spare bag in the backseat just in case something like this happens. I threw my bag over my shoulder and grabbed Chanel's hand. I put my towel on a large boulder and sat down. I took my shirt off and grabbed the sunscreen, rubbing it all over my arms, legs and stomach.

"Hey Chanel, can you rub the sunscreen on my back since I can't reach, please?"

"Sure."

She grabbed the bottle from my hands, squeezed sunscreen into her hands and rubbed it all over my back. She then grabbed the sunscreen, squirted it on her hands and rubbed them together. I didn't know what she was doing until it was too late. She ended up rubbing her white hands from the sunscreen onto my face. She stepped back and looked at what she had done. She started laughing so loud people started staring at us. It took them less than 5 seconds to realise I am the Justin Bieber. Screams filled the air as girls started running toward me. I looked at Chanel, grabbed her hand and my bag and started running towards my car. As soon as we reached my car and jumped in, I started driving. I don't know where we're going just away from the crazy girls.

"Hey, since the beach was a bad idea. I was thinking..." Chanel said to me.

"Yeah?"

"Well, can we get McDonalds please, I'm starving."

"Sure."

******

As I pulled into the drive-thru, I waited a few minutes then I ordered what me and Chanel wanted. While we were driving around trying to find a spot to eat, Chanel said,

"Can we go to the park?" I nodded my head. Where else does she want me to take her? To Mars? Geeze, one minute it's the Beach, the McDonalds, now the park. I went to turn on the radio because it was getting really quiet, Chanel slapped my hand away.

"What the hell, Chanel?" I yelled.

"I wanna eat my fries in peace." She yelled back.

"Whatever," I mumbled quietly so she couldn't hear me, but I think she did.

"What did you just say to me?" she growled.

"Nothing,"

She scoffed. I rolled my eyes and drove to the closest park I knew. Why is Chanel acting like this? She was happy and excited and now she is bossy and mean. This is not the Chanel I know, maybe it's her evil twin sister and the real Chanel is at home tied up in her basement. That's if she has a basement.

I saw a park and pulled over into the car-park. We were still in our swim-suites because we didn't get the chance to change when we got chased by fans and we went through the drive-thru to get food so we aren't changed. Chanel, being the moody one, got out of the car, slamming the door. She went straight to a bench with chairs not caring that she is still wearing her bikini and men are staring at her. There are little kids and hormonal teenagers also here, not to mention adult men. Who knows what'll happen when they get their hands on her.

"CHANEL!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" she yelled back. I closed the car door and locked it as I walked towards her.

"What is wrong with you?" I yelled at her.

"Me? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she shoved a chicken nugget in her mouth and rolled her eyes. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked around and people are staring at us. Probably wondering why the Justin Bieber is yelling at a teenaged girl in a bikini.

"Why are you being so bossy?!"

She rolled her eyes. "I am not bossy!"

"Yes! Yes, you are! YOU WANT TO GO THE BEACH, WE WENT. YOU WANT TO GET FOOD, I GOT YOU FOOD, YOU WANT TO GO TO THE PARK, WE'RE AT THE GOD DAMN F*CKEN PARK, WHAT ELSE DO YOU F*CKEN WANT FROM ME? I give you everything you want without arguing and you-"

She cut me off by saying, "Sorry." I laughed.

"You're sorry. YOUR F*CKEN SORRY? WELL GUESS WHAT?! SO AM I!" I yelled right in her face. She looked guilty. Good, she should be guilty.

"What do you mean you're sorry?" she whispers.

"I'm sorry I ever met you!" I whispered back. I saw the tears that started streaming down her face as she got up from the bench.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

"I'm sorry I ever met you!" Justin whispered back at me. I felt so bad, I couldn't believe what was about to happen until it did. I started crying. I stood up from the bench and grabbed the bag from the table from when Justin put it there. I grabbed a shirt from the bag and put it on over my bikini. Justin just stood there, staring at me as I cried. His face looked red from all the yelling he had done.

He looked at me one more time before turning around and walking to car, without looking back at me. As he drove away, I fell to the ground sobbing, crying my heart out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I am so so so so sorry i haven't updated in ages. I have been busy with school exams and updating my other book, "Music Feels Better" and my iPod hasn't been fixed so I just thought that its gonna take a while until its fixed so i just started typing and came up with a chapter. I hope by writing this chapter has made all of you happy and thank-you to all the people who have been reading this story, it means a lot. Thank-you.

~Jess