Chapter15- Take Me Back

*Justin's P.O.V*

I drove around everywhere looking for Chanel, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I'm so stupid. Why did I say those things? I such a fuck up. She probably hates me now. There was only one place I haven't looked, our apartment. I sped until I saw the familiar hotel, I parked my car in th larking lot and ran inside.

"Chanel?!" I yelled. I ran all through out the apartment and still couldn't find her, but stopped when I saw a note. I picked it up and read it,

Justin,

I love you too, I don't understand how you could do this to me? I don't know why. But I'm writing you this note because I'm leaving back for Brisbane. I can't be here. Now that I have lost you, I'm going back home and I still will have no one because I actually have no friends. Jenna just used me.

Anyway, I'm leaving right now and I have my phone, you can still contact me but I just can't be here. I'm sorry.

Love,

Chanel xx

Fuck! I'm so stupid! Of course she left me, she hates me! I ran back to my car and grabbed my phone, dialling her number. It rang and rang and rang but no answer. I groaned. I wont give up. I kept calling until she finally picked up.

(Justin=Bold, Chanel=Italics)

"What?!"

"Chanel baby, where are you?"

"Why do you care?"

"I do care! I care alot! I was so stupid! Look, I need to talk to you in person. Where are you?"

"I'm now in Brisbane Airport."

"WHAT!?"

"Bris-"

"I heard what you said but, can you fly back down baby?"

"I have no money left."

"I'll pay."

"Ok, see you."

"Bye baby."

I hanged up with a sigh. Running my finers through my hair, I flopped down on the couch and groaned.

**************

As I wait at the airport, I nervously rub the back of my neck while waiting for Chanel. A few minutes later, I see her and I swear my heart skips a beat. She's still beautiful as always, but my god i've missed her although it was just a few hours. As she was walking towards me, I saw a few guys checking her out. I growled.

"Hey." I heard a soft voice and turned my head and saw Chanel standing awkwardly infront of me with her arms crossed infront of her chest. Immediatly, I wrapped my arms around her petite body and rested my head in the base of her neck. I felt her hug me back which caused me to smile.

I pulled away, fixing my hoodie and glasses so the paparazzi don't find us and grabbed her hand, leading us out if the airport.

*************

As we got back to our apartment, I slowly shut the door as Chanel went straight to our room. I sighed and rubbed the side of my face.

I went to our room and saw Chanel sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

As I was thinking, I saw Justin come into the room looking exhausted and stressed. I kept my head in my hands trying to stop myself from crying. I felt the bed dip as Justin sat next to me. He grabbed my hands and lifted my chin with his finger.

"Chanel, I don't know how to say this but," he looked down at his feet then looked back at me and looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm truly truly sorry. I was the worst boyfriend ever and I get that if you hate me but I don't hate you. I love you. I love you, I love you I love you. I always have and I always will. I only just realised that your the one for me, the one that keeps my heart beating, the one inside my heart, the one that makes me smile. Chanel, your my world, I can't stand not having you with me, I need you. I don't know what I was thinking when I said I couldn't do this, I was just scared that I'd hurt you but I've already hurt you twice. I can't bear seeing you hurt, but I also can't bear not having you in my life. Chanel, baby, will you please take me back? I need you, I love you and only you!" Once he had finished I was speechless.

"Justin, I-I love you too, you've left me speechless, I-I literally don't know what to say." I said staring back into his eyes as a tear escaped mine.

"Chanel, please be my mine again, I need you." he practically begged.

"Yes!" I squealed and hugged him tightly. I pulled back from the hug and smashed my lips onto his. He instantly kissed back. His hand cupped my cheek and he ran his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly accepted. Our tounges were fighting as we were kissing and Justin's hands were roaming. He lightly pushed me back and I hit the mattress while he hovered over me. His lips pulled away from mine and he started trailing kisses down my neck. I let out a couple moans as he found my weak spot and I could feel him smiling.

As Justin began kissing lower, I pushed him away. I knew where this was leading because I could feel his boner against my stomach and it freaked me out.

"Justin," I panted.

"I get it, your not ready." he said out if breath. I nodded and sat up.

************

-4 hours later-

"Justin!" I yelled.

"What do you want bitch?" he yelled as he slapped me across the face. I screamed and fell to the floor crying. It stung like a bitch.

"GET UP!" he yelled at me as he kicked me in the stomach. I screamed in pain again as I struggled to get up. Once I managed to stand, I was crying and holding my stomach and cheek in pain. Justin burst out in laughter.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him. Which caused him to slap me again. I groaned.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you loved me?" I whispered.

"HAHA! Me to love a slut like you? No thanks, I'd prefer your fake bestfriend Jenner." he laughed. What he said had broken my heart to pieces. He slapped me again and kicked my until I nearly blacked out. I could faintly see him walking away with Jenner on his arm.

************

I woke up sweating and panting. I groaned as I held my head. I had a headache. It was 11:29pm and Justin had just finished a show and passed out on our bed. I had just had a bad dream. I sighed. I saw Justin sleeping peacefully next to me. I stood up and went to the bathroom and took panadol to kill this headache.

When I got back, I must've woken up Justin because he was sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked concerned.

"Just a bad dream and a headache." I shrugged.

"C'mere." I went to Justin and cuddled with him and slowly fell back to sleep.

____________________________

Wow! That was a long one. I cant believe that ive gotten so far into the book. Don't forget to check out my new story "Alien". If you cant find it just go onto my page and it'll be there with my other books. Thx guys.

Follow me:

•Twitter: @mrs_biebersimp

•Instagram: @jessica_lee9915

•Tumblr: @thejastinbiebur

•Shots.Me: @mrs_biebersimp

~Jess ✌️