Chapter Five: School

Here is Chapter Five. Hope ya'll like it. Today is my dad's birthday so it might be a bit short. Srry -_-

__________________________

*Chanel P.O.V*

As I hop out of the shower, I grab a towel and dry myself. I look at my refelction in the mirror. Ugly. How can Justin think I'm beautiful? I'm the world's ugliest creature.

Sighing, I walk into my room with the towel over my body. I grab the clothes and walk back into the bathroom. Slipping the clothes on, I grab my hair dryer and dry my hair. Once it's dry I straighten my hair. I put a bit of makeup on here and there, then I'm done.

I grabbed my shoes and socks and put them on. I quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed my school bag, filling it with books and accessories. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 7:35am. If I leave now, I'll be able to make it on time. School starts at 8:40am so I should get to school by.... 8:30am.
And why did I have to live so far from my school? I don't know.

Locking the front door, I ran toward my Combi van. I started the car but it wouldn't work.Oh no.
I only knew one person who could get me to school other than Jenna but who knows where he is. I texted Justin.

To: Justin

Hey can u take me to school? My car won't start :(

A few seconds later he texted back.

From: Justin

Yeah. What your address?

I told him my address and within 10 minutes he was here. As he stepped out of his white ferrari, I ran toward him and hugged him tightly. I felt him hug me back which made me smile.

"I need you to take me to school, my car wouldn't start and I'm going to be late and-" Justin cut me off.

"Shhh! We'll get there on time"

"Well, lets go now!" I pulled out of his grasp and ran to his car, opening the door and jumping in.

*********************

The time was 8:39am by the time Justin got me to school. Jumping out if his car, I grabbed my bag and started to run towards the hall when Justin pulled my arm.

"JUSTIN, LET GO I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" I yelled at him. He flinched from my tone but still held my arm.

"Can I still see you after school? And can I not get a goodbye hug?" he said as he pulled on my arm.

"Depends," I shrugged.

"On what?" he asked.

"IF I GET DETENTION FOR BEING LATE! NOW BYE!" I yelled, hugged him quickly and ran off toward the hall where classes where being started. I didn't bother looking behind at him because I'm now late. Thanks to the one and only, Justin Bieber.

As I walk into the hall, Mr. Antonio says, "Your late, Edwards."
I managed to say sorry but I didn't tell him why I was late because I doubt he will believe me if I said, my car wouldn't work so Justin Bieber drove me to school. Sitting in my designated seat, I waited for my name to be called to be put in a class.

At least half an hour later, my name was called. "Chanel Edwards! 12F"
I was in F in year 9, 10, 11 and now 12?
As I grab my timetable from the teacher, I look at my subjects and I walk back to my seat.
English, Math Foundation, Biology, History, HRE, HPE, Music Instrumental, Art and Music Vocals.
While sitting in my seat, my butt started to get numb. I moved a lot in my seat my a girl next to me said, "Ants in your pants, much?" I rolled my eyes.

When the bell rang, I couldn't have been more happier. I had Math Foundation first so I had to walk all the way to G block. Down a hill. As I entered the classroom, I took a seat at the back if the room. I took out my book, pen, ruler and calculator. The teacher went on about the Hypotenuse and right-angled triangles. He handed everyone a sheet and we all started working on finding the angles.

***********************

As the bell rang after 3rd period, I realised it was lunch time. And I was so in a hurry, I forgot my lunch. Luckily, I have money. I bought a meat pie and started eating on a bench outside the canteen. As the bell rang yet again a few minutes later, I pulled out my timetable to see I have HRE. Health Relationship Education. I shoved my timetable back into my bag, threw my rubbish in the bin and walked to F block. Isn't that the Science block?

When I entered the classroom, I sat at the front this time. The teacher said not to take a book out because we were watching a movie on Anxiety and Depression. Boring!

__________________________

I just realised this Chapter is all in Chanel's Point Of View. Lol so that's Chapter Five! Yay! Ok so I'm writing 2 chapters at the same time. This one and Chapter six. :) Please comment and tell me how i'm going. ;)

Please follow me:

Twitter: @mrs_biebersimp

Instagram: @Jessica_BiebSimpson

Tumblr: @alecsucks

Shots.me: @mrs_biebersimp

Thx guys xx