Chapter 8: Hogsmead Trip

y/n pov

the Hogsmeade trip was approaching quickly. i have been stressed about it almost all week. the boys had left the dorm today to hang out as today is Saturday and tomorrow is the Hogsmeade trip. lily walked into the boy's dorm which I was in. 

"I forgot you sleep in here. we have an extra bed in our room if you'd want to join us" lily said

"really"

"yeah. we can move your stuff now. i think you need some time to have some girl time" 

suddenly Sirius rushed in. he slowed down when he saw lily. 

"hey, lily," he said slowly and confused. 

"me and Marlene are stealing y/n"

"What?"

"We have an extra bed in our room. were stealing her"

Sirius let out a huff. 

"Sirius I see you every day calm down," I said grabbing his shoulder

"but it won't be the same" he whined

"you'll survive now help me bring her trunk to my room," Lily said

"fine"

"what were you in here for anyways," I asked Sirius.

"I...don't remember"

I chuckled and he put the trunk over his shoulder. 

"lead the way lily," Sirius said. i rolled my eyes and followed them. 

he put the trunk near the extra bed. i sat down on the bed. their dorm was much different to the boys. not structurally but in colors. it was much lighter while the boys' room felt much darker. maybe because they always had the curtains shut but whatever. i sat on the new bed. 

"hold on stay right there," Sirius said

"I was planning on it"

"Good"

he rushed down the stairs. i heard James yell at him before Sirius yell at him back. lily gave me a confused look. i shrugged at her. then I heard running back up the stairs and into the room. he walked over and dropped a blanket on my head. 

"Here." he said taking it off my head and folding it to put on the end of the bed "now its like I'm in here," he said sitting down next to me. i smiled at him. he kissed my cheek before walking out of the room. 

"don't be late for our date love," he said peaking back in the door. "ok?"

"yeah. ill meet you in the commons later ok"

"yeah. bye bye" 

"bye"

I watched the door for a second with a smile before laying back on the bed. 

"he really likes you," lily said sitting next to me. 

"yeah?"

"yeah!"

"he's sweet" I whispered "never thought id say those words about that boy"

"I never thought I'd say yes to James fucking potter"

"I never thought you would to"

[time skip. next day]

I was looking at a couple of outfits for today on my bed. Lily walked in. 

"what are you doing," she asked walking over.

"trying to decide what to wear later"

"you really stressed over this"