Chapter 15: No Hope

Euphemia pov

The kids all went to bed and I cleaned up the small mess in the kitchen before going upstairs to check on the kids. James was already asleep. I walked across the hall to Sirius's room and peeked through the creaked-open door.

"Sirius shut up" y/n whispered

"No. I'm not lying." Sirius whispered back.

"But you don't know"

"I Do. You are the love of my life"

"That's just now though"

"Love listen. When I think about my future your always there sitting beside me helping me with everything. I love you so much"

"I love you too," She said back. I saw him kiss her forehead before she snuggled Into his chest.

Y/n pov

I woke up to Sirius kissing my forehead a couple of times.

"Sirius" I groaned.

"Morning love," he said pressing a long kiss to my forehead. I rolled over onto my side and he chuckled. He wrapped an arm around my waist and nuzzled into the crook of my neck. He kissed my neck lightly a couple of times.

"What time is it," I said quietly.

"Seven"

"Oh fuck no. Sleep"

"Ok," He whispered. I leaned my head back a little to see him. He looked at me with a small smile before leaning on his arm and pecking my lips.

"I love you"

"I love you too. Now go back to bed"

"Ok love"

•☆•☆•☆•

"She is not an early riser?" I heard Sirius say.

"But you're still in bed with her," James said.

"She wanted to cuddle and sleep longer"

"You are whipped by her"

"Have been since that Christmas break first year"

James laughed.

"Can't believe that you might be the one to be my brother-in-law" James said.

"That's my plan. When she graduates I'll do something huge with just us. I'll have to plan something. You and lily can come to take pictures as you did before. Then we'd plan the wedding together. You'd be the best man of course"

"What about Remus"

"Well last year when me and y/n were talking about future weddings she said that Remus would be her maid of honor but if not he and Peter should be the flower boys"

"What about a ring person"

"Your kid. If you have one at the time"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Are you two talking about a wedding that there wasn't even a proposal for yet?" I asked turning Into Sirius's chest to face him and James.

"Yes love," Sirius said kissing the top of my head.

"Ok"

"Good morning y/n," James said teasing me

"Shut the fuck up," I said looking at him. James laughed a little. "What time is it"

"Nine"

"Ok I'm up"