━◦○◦━ 005 ━◦○◦━

"magnificent"

Neteyam woke up with his family talking very loudly. normally he would just fall back asleep but Kiri kept yelling at Lo'ak louder than normal, to stop bothering her.

Neteyam sighed and sat up. "good morning, my lovely family." he said sarcastically and stood up and stretched.

"Lo'ak, stop it!" Kiri hissed at him. Lo'ak rolled his eyes and started poking her and pulling on her tail again.

Kiri growled and decided to jump on Lo'ak. Lo'ak grunted and tried to pry her off of him but Kiri held a tight grip and hit him in the shoulders.

"hey, hey. hey!" Jake carried Kiri off Lo'ak and set her down on the other side of the room. "both of you, behave." he gave them a pointed look. "we just got here, we don't want to be kicked out."

Tuk mindlessly played with one of her toy figures and Neytiri was in the corner learning how to weave a good basket, with different type of material then she's used to.

when she messed up, once again she hissed at it and threw it away. Neytiri stared at it angrily hoping it would burst into flames and burn.

"you'll get it, sweetie." Jake encourage her as he was walking by and kissed her head. Neytiri huffed and grabbed the unfinished basket and unraveled it, to try again.

Neteyam stared at his mom and dad with a smile. he wanted that. his mom was willing to leave her people just for Jake and her family. she was willing to learn more arts and crafts to stay on the island. the same with Jake. he would drop everything just for her and his family. Neteyam knows he's only hard on him and his brother because they were practically in a war and they almost got killed. he felt loved in his family but he wanted their love, that romantic thing.