━◦○◦━ 021 ━◦○◦━

"strong heart"

"strong heart"

the three teens started crawling on the floor like a couple of spiders as they walked deeper into the ship.

Y/n quietly tied her hair up so it would get in the way and so no one could see it.

"come on, this way." Lo'ak pushed the gun to his back and started to climb some crane. Neteyam started to climb too and looked back at Y/n.

she was still on the ground looking up at them. "come on!" her whisper shouted.

"i'm not good at climbing!" she hissed.

"just do it!" Lo'ak told her.

Y/n grumbled and put her hands on the crane. "i was riding an Akula." she grumbled to herself and started climbing. "and now, i am here. why am i doing this?"

the three had reached the top and were now climbing backwards.

"move! move!" the three stopped climbing and pressed themselves up against the metal when they heard people.

"evacuate, people. come on!"

they waited until they were safe and started slowly climbing again, being more cautious about their surroundings.

they got to a platform and Lo'ak jumped down. he was crouched down and brought the gun to his front to be ready if anyone attacks.

Neteyam jumped down and turned to help Y/n. he put his hands on her waist and carried her off the crane. "careful." he whispered.