━◦○◦━ 009 ━◦○◦━

"breathe"

"breathe"

"good!" Y/n yelled after Jake Sully as he rode his Skimwing. "position!" she shouted as he dived back down.

Y/n and Tonowari watched while they were in their own Skimwings. Y/n looked at her father who nodded his head at her signalling her to start riding her Skimwing.

Y/n ordered the animal to go forward and it complied. Tonowari was riding his right next to his daughter.

Jake than came up out of the water and was able to find balance on the animal. he looked at Tonowari, who gave an approving nod, and then at the girl.

"you learn fast." she told him as they slowed down. "you managed to ride a Skimwing without falling in three weeks."

"that's good, right?" he asked.

Y/n smiled and nodded her head which made Jake smile and cheer loudly.

"Y/n!"

the girl looked behind her and saw her little sister beckoning her to come over. she was with the forest kids and her other sibling.

Y/n frowned a little when she spotted Ao'nung. on the beach when they were training, he had told her he would tell their parents about how close Neteyam and Y/n had gotten since the new family arrived.

Ronal would literally have Y/n's head if she ever heard about that, especially since she was already trying to find a mate for her.

"is it alright if i go with the others?" Y/n turned to her dad. Tonowari smiled and shooed her away.