━◦○◦━ 007 ━◦○◦━

"braid"

"braid"

"ay, Y/n." Ronal walked over to her daughter. "i thought i told you to put those other beads in your hair." she grabbed her head and looked at Y/n's hair.

"i am not going to spend time on my hair for some boy i don't want to meet." Y/n huffed and Ronal let go of her head.

"look, i know you don't like this, but at least try." her mother begged. "we found them to be the most suitable for the clan."

Y/n crossed her arms. "fine. but one question." Ronal nodded her head and walked behind her to check if she was okay from behind too. Ronal ran her fingers through her hair to try and make it look less tangled. "is he friends with Ao'nung?"

Ronal paused and slowed down her movements. when Y/n heard no answer from her mother, she turned around to face her. "are you kidding me?" she gasped.

"Y/n, i do not kid." Ronal brought her hands back to her body.

"mom! i can not mate with one of them." Y/n shouted.

"his friends were the most-" Ronal couldn't even finish her sentence before Y/n shouted again.

"friends?! it's not just the one?!"

Ronal and Y/n began having a shouting match as Y/n was extremely unpleased with her mothers choice and Ronal tried to explain herself.