━◦○◦━ 015 ━◦○◦━

"euphoria"

"euphoria"

"come on, don't be lazy." Y/n dragged her brother through the village. Ao'nung groaned behind her and tried to get his hand out of her grip.

"i don't understand why i have to." he groaned.

Y/n looked over her shoulder. "you have to teach the young boys how to dance our iknimaya dance." she turned back.

Ao'nung threw his head and groaned yet again. "why?"

"because." Y/n stopped walking and turned to Ao'nung. "the Tulkun are returning and i just have a couple of more rites to do with my spirit brother." Y/n explained slowly to him as if he were a child. "then i will have passed iknimaya and then there will be a feast where we dance."

Ao'nung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "yea, i know that. but why do i have to teach them?"

"i don't know!" Y/n exclaimed. "just do it anyways." she walked to where the kids were.

Ao'nung followed closely behind her and stood in front of the kids next to Y/n when they stopped.

"kids." Y/n tried getting their attention. the children were jumping and playing with each other and didn't even notice the siblings in front of them. "kids!" Y/n tried again.

"quiet!" Ao'nung yelled. the kids noticed heard this and quickly scrambled up and formed a line.

Y/n's face held shock and she looked up at her brother. Ao'nung didn't even turn his head but Y/n could see a faint smirk on his face.