06

Y/n stared at the green haired boy.

"Ara, you must be Toshi's successor" a smile was plastered on her face, it was obviously fake.

"Y-yes, I am Izuku Midoriya" he introduced himself.

"Alright! Today will be pain!" She smiled, her cheeks turning red at the thought of pain.

Midoriya stuttered.
All Might stood next to his successor, just as confused.

"Today I will be teaching you the basics of total concentration breathing!" She smiled, gesturing for them to sit.

Once they had sat down and yn had explained , y/n had wrapped her arms around Midoriya, whose face turned bright red at the action.

"Go. Try" she whispered into his ear.

His heart rate increased and his breathing quickened.
"Wrong." She spoke, following it up with a punch to his gut.

All might almost spat out blood when she turned and looked at him, her eyes glowing.

"Wrong!" *PUNCH
"Nope!" *PUNCH.

You can probably imagine how the rest of the month went.
Midoriya almost wanted to quit, at least his gut could handle being punched now?

He arrived early that morning, setting his stuff down on the ground, he tried to practice his breathing whenever he could.

As strange as it was, he couldn't help wanting to impress the female.
All Might arrived a couple minutes after, sitting down next to the boy.

Y/n arrived half an hour later, what was she doing you may ask?
Conversing with Muzan inside her head, well actually, she was learning math from him cause apparently she was stupid.

Not her fault that her life revolved around being a terrorist.
Anyways.

Y/n had told the boys to get up cause they were going somewhere else.
It was a wonderful Saturday to cause pain.

She blushed at the thought.

"Young y/n-" All Might brought her out of her stupor.
y/n picked them both up and started dragging them away from the beach.

Midoriya could barely contain his shock, she had picked up All Might in his huff form like he weighed nothing.

Was this her quirk? Did she have a strength quirk, All Might didn't seem too shocked.

"Young y/n, where are you taking us?" All Might asked, shrinking into his other skinny form as she sprinted through the city until she go to a forest.

Dropping the two, Toshinori managed to catch himself but the same couldn't be said for his disciple who landed on his but.

Y/n smirked at the sight of a rushing waterfall, some rocks down the bottom.

"You ready?" She questioned Midoriya suspiciously cheerful.

Midoriya paled, "huh?- AAAHHHHHHH"

His arms flailed around as y/n casually pushed him off the small cliff side and into the water fall.
Y/n laughed sadistically.

"Young y/n, are you sure this is...safe?" Came a familiar voice, y/n turned to him slowly.

"Toshi~" she sang out, taking a step forward, the man took a step back.

"Now that I think about it, your really weak." She glanced him over as Toshinori sweat dropped at her proclamation.

"The hashira in my world are able to kill demons stronger than me, yet if I wanted to, I could snap your neck right now...Have fun!" She called, changing her attitude in a second before throwing the poor guy in after Midoriya.

The two were made to sit under the freezing water fall all day doing total concentration breathing while y/n hit them if they stopped or did it wrong.

Lets just say the boys were glad that the day came to an end when it did.