22

The students had been given a day off due to the "traumatic" events which had taken place.
You might wonder, where was the lap dog of Muzan currently at 1 o'clock in the morning with a whole free day ahead?

Why, where else would she be than kidnapping people from their houses and hiding the so she could later turn them to demons!?

After all, time waits for nobody and the demon king would need his demon army rebuilt asap, along with the fear that came to his name... that sweet delicious fear, so primal he could have it every minute of the day and not get tired.

Deep in an alleyway under the cover of night, a deathly pale female stood over a shaking hero who had their hand covering their face.

"Make it stop! Please! MAKE IT STOP!! I can't continue any longer!!"

The female cocked her head, a wry smile on her face.

"Pshh how pathetic, and you call yourself a hero" she laughed out, the sound oddly comforting yet terrifying all the same.

"Hmn, perhaps I shouldn't dispose of you just yet...I do need a scape goat first- pro hero turned villain, how does that sound?"

The hero's eyes widened in absolute horror.
"NO PLEASE I HAVE CHILDREN"

Y/n's grin widened.
"All the better"

And so any smidge of hope the hero had was cruelly stepped on and beaten to the ground.

"Muzan-sama!!~ I ask for your permission to turn this poor unfortunate soul into a godly eternal being and to grace it with your blood" the uppermoon blushed, exited to hear her masters voice once again every for a moment.

"Hn, go ahead" the king of demons replied, eager to see the pain on a humans face.

"Stay still! This won't hurt at all"

——-

"PRO HERO—— WAS SPOTTED GRUESOMELY FEASTING UPON AN INNOCENT CIVILIANS BODY, WHAT DOES THE HERO COMMISSION HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT??"

"ARE WE REALLY SAFE!! THIS PRO HERO HAS KILLED MULTIPLE CIVILIANS YET THE BODYS HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND"

"PRO HERO —— MURDERED 30 CIVILIANS BEFORE OFFING HIMSELF AFTER- scroll down to read more"

Y/n lay on the couch, snickering to herself as she remembered the exploding body of the demon hero after his task was complete.

Master Muzan had certainly been pleased by the results as they had turned out better than expected, not a single person found anything suspicious.

"Foolish humans"
Y/n turned red and her eyes watered from the praise in sick obsession.

"YOUNG Y/n... pshhhhhh..." all might appeared before the female who had luckily some tears in her eyes from Muzans praise.

"Do you know anything about the-"
The number one hero froze at the crying female, unable to comprehend what her was seeing, he rubbed his eyes..."oh.."

"Those poor people and their families.. hic... it is so sad" Y/n cried out as Muzan dictated what she had to do to execute the act

Toshinori immediately panicked, "a-ah y-young Y/n! Please don't cry!!"

The female smirked, nothing would be gained if something wasn't lost and in this case, she was loosing her pride but gaining her innocence.

No one would suspect a thing... the whole world would be the demon kings once again, no person would be able to utter his name without complete fear and no demon slayer would intervene.

"A-ahhhh young Y/n!!!! I apologise for asking something so insensitive!"