10

Y/n didn't need to know if she had been accepted because that much was obvious.
Midoriya however...yikes.
Another reason why she was a demon and not human.

The poor boy was busy crying and wallowing in his regret for the past week, muttering about how didn't even get one point.

Y/n struggled to not roll her eyes.
Human emotions, yuck, why was she even here... that's right, it was Muzan's orders.
Something about how if she got him as an allie he would be loyal and that he had potential.

Y/n's smile didn't reach her eyes as she comforted the blushing greenette.
Somehow she had managed to get him to leave his house and spill his feelings that she already knew.

Tomorrow the letters were coming and y/n wasn't going to just let the stupid human greenette fail, she didn't train him to fail miserably.

"Midoriya." She spoke firmly.
Her voice echoed in his ears as he sniffled and turned to her.

"If you fail, I'll rip your guts out and eat them" her smile widened just a bit more.

Midoriya immediately paled and he reacted quickly.
"Huh!?"

"Mhm, that way you'll become a hero! You'll be with me as I become one!"

"Y/n-san! T-that's not how it works!!!!" He panicked
Y/n just deadpanned. Of course that wasn't how it worked but a girl could dream now, couldn't she?

She shrugged and got up, the greenette following after her and pestering her.

When y/n turned to look at him, midoriya's face morphed into a more familiar one, the burgundy hair and eyes, forehead scar...who else would it be.

"Demon slayer..." y/n accidentally mumbled

"Huh? Y/n-san?"

Her eyes widened and she laughed.

"Y/n-san!?" Midoriya freaked out.

She swung her arm over the boy and rubbed his head.
Midoriya flushed red all over again and stuttered.
Y/n leaned until her face was right in front of midoriya's.

"Get some rest, I-zu-ku~"
And just as quick as she was there, she was gone.

'F-first name basis with a g-girl!?' Midoriya freaked out.

Y/n sat on a roof of a 15 story building, a crazed smile on her face.
Who knew she would miss her original world so much that she would begin to see demon slayers in the people here?

Was that what people called homesickness?
Or was it that she missed the pain that came in her original world?

The sky begin to darken as y/n sat still in thought.
Of course...pain.
There weren't many things in this world that could hurt her.

And she wasn't even being cocky about that...they didn't even have nichirin! How would they kill her now if she was immune to the sun as well?

She sighed, the thrill of a fight was starting to dissipate into nothingness.
Maybe there was something else to this pathetic world.

Maybe there was a reason she was sent here, and just maybe she would be able to go back one day.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE ROOF YOU PUNK!!" A whistle blew and y/n snapped out of her trance and laughed as she jumped off the building.

The security guard screamed in shock and ran to the edge while y/n plummeted to her death...
Well not death...but pain.

This would be a fine replacement...yes, fine.
Now, her fun included a couple weeks in hospital and scaring the shit out of her 'guradian'.

Yes...everything would be just fine.