50

It was already past midnight and Y/n lay on the floor, eyes open and glaring at the ceiling. Huffing, she pushed herself off the floor and slipped out of the room, avoiding all the bodies with practiced grace.

She was a demon after all... she could see in the dark much better than a human. Momo, Mina, Ochako, Tenya and Hagakure were all under her blood demon art as she fed them some propaganda about Muzan-sama to avoid having to speak to them face to face.

She made her way over to the springs as she had said so previously that she would.

Finding her way to the warm springs, Y/n pulled her clothes off and grabbed a towel to lay beside her as she dipped her feet in before submerging the rest of her body.

She allowed her body to relax, her head tilting back to lie on the rocks behind only for her to jerk upwards as she caught sight of a silhouette in the other side of the spring.

"You should have expected that if you didn't come to me at dinner that I would come to you" y
Yorichi stepped out from the corner he was waiting in.

"Tsugikuni" Y/n replied, every muscle in her body tensing, readying for a fight or flight response.

"Please, call me Yorichi" he smiled though it did t quite reach his eyes.

"Hm, what did you need Yorichi" Y/n replicated his overly friendly smile.

"I came to ask you to train with me tomorrow"

"And if I refuse..?" Y/n hummed

"Then I will make sure you have no other partner than me" his face turned stoic and he itched towards his sword for a moment.

Y/n's eyes followed his movement.
"Is that all you came to talk to me about? Yorichi?" She spoke up, snapping him from his trance.

"Perhaps it was" robotically, Yorichi turned and left the women's side of the spring and Y/n twitched in annoyance.

If she didn't literally eat naked people for a living she might have actually felt shy for being seen so intimately by a slayer. She only felt annoyed that he had sought her out past midnight to threaten her.

Y/n's fists tightened enough to draw blood.
"Cocky slayer" she spat quietly, pulling herself out of the warm spring and wrapping her body with a towel.

She wouldn't let him win.

After setting in her plan, Y/n patiently waited until morning to really rub it in the slayers face.

A knock sounded at the door to the girls' room and they groaned, waking up for the first day of training.

Y/n changed into a pair of sprouts shoes, shorts and a plain t-shirt, tucking the back into her bra so that she wouldn't get hot during the training.

The group made their way over to a field where Y/n felt Yorichi's eyes on the back of her head

"Welcome to your first day of trading camp..." Aizawa droned on as the pussy cats introduced their quirks and gave a layout of how the training camp was going to go before giving an example as they handed bakugo the same ball from the first class test.

He readied his stance and yelled as he threw the ball.
"GO TO HELL!!"

Y/n disinterestedly watched the ball fly up before falling back down

" 709.6 meters" Aizawa read off the device.

Y/n almost groaned as the teacher then told them they would pair up and work in groups to train their quirks and weaknesses but held it in as the pussycats intervened.

Y/n let her demon aura flow to the lower ranked demons.

The pussy cats subconsciously turned to stare at the student in shock, complying to her unspoken orders.

Ragdoll cleared her throat, eyes darting anywhere to not land on Y/n.
"It would be better if we partnered you all up!!"

Y/n smirked as she walked off with Todoroki, ignoring the glare on her back from Yorichi.

"Unfortunate" she mouthed to the slayer as she glanced over her shoulder.