Everyone Needs a Friend🦎

Fandom: Jurassic World

Pairing: undecided

OC: Harry Westfield

What if Gray ran into one of his friends that day at the park?

"Come on!" Gray exclaimed as he rushed up the steps.

"Relax," Zach said, not looking up from his phone. Zara stomped along behind him exhausted even though her babysitting duties had just begun. Inside the building families and kids were rushing everywhere excited by all the technology.

"Gray!" A voice called from across the hologram dinosaur

"Harry!" Gray shouted as he raced towards his best friend. Harry was fourteen years old but looked like he was eleven. He was short and thin, but if you looked close enough you could see that he had some muscles.

The two young boys embraced and had a quiet conversation together. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming to the island?" Gray asked Harry.

"I hadn't planned on it, but I finished up in Africa sooner than I thought and decided to surprise you as well as see what I'm investing in." Harry brushed his hand through Gray's bangs.

"Thanks, Harry, you're the best. Do you know how much this island weighs?" Gary drags Harry toward one of the interactive stations.

"Well Manhattan weighs at least 125,208,467 tons so this island has to be more than that." Harry watches Gray play around when Zach comes up behind them. Harry jumps at him and gives him a big hug too.

"Hey, don't wander off and if you do, stick to Harry and both of you try to find me," Zach says. He trusts Gray to listen to Harry, and he trusts Harry to watch out for Gray.

"Gray is that you?" Claire says from behind them on the steps.

"Aunt Claire!" Gray shouts. He grabs Harry's hand and drags him over to his aunt with Zach following along.

"Hi," Claire says as Gray hugs her. "Whoa. Zach. Last time I saw you, you were like." Claire tries to remember how tall he was. "That must have been, what? Three, four years ago?"

"Uh, seven. Seven years. But, you know, close." Zach says not impressed with his aunt. Harry snorts and hides his face in Gray's shoulder so they don't see him trying to hold in his laughs.

"And who's this? Did your mom adopt a younger brother for Gray or something?" Claire says as she turns to Harry.

"No, Aunt Claire." Gray smiles and laughs as Harry tickles him. "This is my best friend Harry Westfield and he's older than me."

"Oh, uh sorry about that. Where are your parents?" Claire asks. Both Zach and Gray winced at that question.

"I've emancipated mam. I came here on my own so I could spend time with Gray." Harry's expression closed off and he became more formal with Claire.