Out Shopping🛍️

Fandom: True Blood

Pairing: Godric/Kai

Godric's P.O.V

Pam and Kai browse through the racks of clothes in the boutique, arms heavy with the weight of their previous purchases from the other shops we visited tonight. I trailed behind them having lost any real curiosity for stores ago.

"Thanks for coming with Pam and me Godric. I know you don't really care about shopping." Kai says as she smiles at me.

I brush her bangs away from her face so I can take in her stunning form. Her eyes shine with an inner light, her tongue pokes out from behind her teeth as she smiles. Truly a vision from his Gods."Anytime with you, my sea is time well spent."

"How about we make it more interesting for you?"

"Oh?" I ask intrigued

"If I can't make you speechless with one outfit you win and we can go home. But if I win we stay and I model more choices for you."

"Really?"

"Really."Kai leans forward and kisses me on the corner of my mouth teasingly. It's not enough. I growl and pull her back in for a proper kiss.

As I walk away from my beloved before I disregard her challenge entirely and take her home now I hear Pam talking.

"Why are you smirking? Confident you'll win?"

"That's just it Pam, with Godric it's a win either way."