The Hot Ones🌈

Fandom: Harry Styles

Pairing: Parker/Harry

"He's totally staring at you." The short brunette shouted into her friend's ear.

"Really?" She looks casually over her shoulder as the two continue to dance together.

The two girls were co-workers who desperately needed a fun night to just get drunk and dance their cares away before they had to deal with work again on Monday.

"You should go talk to him."

The taller blonde pushes her friend, "No way."

They drunkenly giggle, "What? You need to put yourself out there girl. How long has it been since you got laid?"

"Stop it. I wouldn't even know what to say."

"Well, you need to think of something quick because he's coming over here."

They quickly glance over to see the sexy man run his hand through his hair before prowling through the crowded dance floor toward them.

As he gets closer the blonde shouts over the music, "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

The man stops and leans in closer to be heard, "I'm good love."

The girls gasp at his British accent and watch as he walks past them to a guy dancing by himself. They watch as the man gently grabs the other by the hips and guides him closer. Smiles down at him and gives him a loving kiss.

"Why are the hot ones always gay." The blonde huffs and pushes her way through the crowd and towards the bar.