My Sea 🌊

Fandom: True Blood

Pairing: Godric/OC

OC: Kai

Godric goes missing so his long-time human companion goes to Eric for help

Sookie and Bill sat at a booth close to the stage at Fangtasia. Eric was up on his throne rapidly tapping at his phone no expression on his face.

" I can't believe he called us here just to ignore us." Sookie huffed and took another sip of her gin and tonic.

"He probably has need of your abilities once again," Bill answered.

"Well, my terms still stand. He turns all humans over to the police." Sookie was gearing up for a long rant when a well-dressed teen pushes through the crowd and rushes up to Eric. A hush falls over the club as they wait for Eric's response to the human hugging him.

" Kai? Vad gör du här? Var är Godric?" Eric sat the teen on his lap and asked rapidly in Swedish. (Kai? What are you doing here? Where's Godric?")

" Godric har saknats i två veckor och boet skulle inte berätta något för mig eller låta mig hjälpa till att hitta honom så jag sprang iväg till dig."(Godric has been missing for two weeks and the nest wouldn't tell me anything or let me help find him so I ran away to you.) Eric snarled and called Pam to his side.

"Clear everyone out except Bill and Sookie," Eric ordered. Within minutes the bar was empty except for a confused Bill and Sookie, a worried Pam, a crying teen, and an enraged Eric. He calmly patted the young girl's head in an attempt to calm her, whispering soothing words in Swedish.

"Eric, who is this!" Sookie shouted. Eric glared at her when the young girl flinched at her shouting.

"This is Kai, she's from Dallas, and the reason why I called you here. The people watching over her informed me she went missing and I was going to ask you to use your abilities to find her." Kai turned to face Sookie wiping the tears from her face. She has light brown hair with caramel highlights and loose curls. Her eyes are heterochromatic, one being green and the other blue. What was most shocking were the fang marks on both sides of her neck.

Sookie recoiled in shock then moved to strike Eric. "How could you let a little girl like her be fed on Eric? Sweetie, are you alright? Do you need somewhere to stay after running away?"

Pam and Eric's fangs dropped at Sookie's insult."Watch what you say Sookie, your life may have some use for me now, but I will not protect you if your mouth gets you into trouble with the wrong Supe."

Sookie just gaped at him and clutched tighter to the arm Bull threw in front of her. "I'm 17, not a little girl, and I am perfectly safe as Godric's companion," Kai says.

Sookie still looks doubtful and focuses harder on the girl in front of her. A look of puzzlement crossed her face. "I can't hear you."

Eric jugs Kai closer, "You're not the only one with gifts, but enough of this. Instead of finding Kai we will be going to Dallas and finding Godric. This is not a request but an order. We leave tomorrow night."