Love📹

Fandom: True Blood

Pairing: Godric/Milo

A woman silently places a table and stool down in the middle of the sidewalk. The park is filled with strangers as several concerts are planned to be held on this day.

Tanya: Hey everyone! I'm here at the park and I'm inviting couples to sit here and answer some questions. Let's get started.

The bushy-haired woman smiled and moved out of the frame. The first couple that sits down is very nervous. The woman constantly fidgets with her cardigan sleeves, and the man rushes his hands through his hair.

Jen: We are childhood friends, so we've always been together.

Brad: I don't really know when my feelings changed from like to love, but I do remember when I noticed. I was driving us home one day after school, and you were singing along to the radio. I had the windows rolled down so your hair was blowing everywhere, but you never looked more beautiful. I just looked at you and knew you were the one.

Jen: Really! That's why you almost crashed the truck? You told me you swerved to miss a squirrel!

The girl swats at her boyfriend's arm, but they both start to giggle.

Several more couples stop and share interesting stories. Some are sweet like the first couple, some are filled with pain and bitterness.

Samantha: He's really outgoing and gets along with everyone and I want to be more like that.

The mousy girl stutters.

Zeke: I never thought he would like me back so that was pretty surprising.

The boy covered with piercing blushes.

Megan: He waited for me. Through my addiction, through rehab, my relapse. He waited and I can never thank him enough for that.

The tall black woman whispers with tears in her eyes.

Day turns to night and the number of people slowly dwindles down. The woman starts to pack up the table when a new couple wanders by. Two short men who both look pretty young walk hand in hand.

One is wearing tight festival clothes that show off his stomach and a flower crown with the trans flag colors. His partner on the other hand walks with an odd grace, an extreme coldness.

Tanya: I think he's a vampire.

The woman runs up to them

Tanya: Excuse me I'm filming a video interviewing couples and wanted to know if you wanted to be in it.

Man 1: I'm fine with it. The band I wanted to show you isn't playing yet so we have some time to kill.

Man 2: Very well.

They follow her back to her setup.

Tanya: Alright introduce yourselves, please.

Man 2: I am Godric.

Man 1: I'm Milo.

Tanya: How long have you two been dating?

Milo: Two years. Right?

Milo asks Godric

Godric: Two years, five months, and 18 days

Tanya: And am I correct in guessing that you are a vampire Godric?

Godric: You are correct

Tanya: How old are you? If that's not too impolite to ask?

Godric: I am over two thousand years old

Tanya: Wow. How did you two meet?

Milo: We were both targeted by a hate group. They hated me because I'm trans and gay. They hated him because he's a vampire.

Milo scowls and Godric continues the summarized story

Godric: After a series of unfortunate circumstances we decided to live together. Which led to us becoming friends and later falling in love.

Tanya: What do you love most about him?

Milo: Oh that's easy. Godric is such a kind soul sometimes it's unbelievable. I mean he just inspires me to be a positive force among all the negativity. He makes me a better human being

Tanya: And you Godric?

Godric: The way he loves.

Tanya: I don't understand. The way he loves?

Godric's stoic mask falls as he reveals a genuine smile for the one he loves

Godric: Yes he loves passionately, genuinely, and wholeheartedly. He loves grand things like the stars, the sun, and nature herself. He also loves small things like ice cream cones, and puppies in the park. Being alive for so long makes you forget to appreciate such things. Everything begins to blur together and pass in the blink of an eye.

Godric turns to face Milo

But Milo takes me to amusement parks so we can ride roller coasters. He found an open field so we could catch fireflies together. We danced in the rain and rode around in stolen shopping carts together.

Milo: Aww. I knew you loved doing all that with me no matter what you told Eric.

The video fades out showing Godric and Milo smiling at each other.