♡ 1 ♡

Cast

Cast

AshwinKumar as Hero

His friends : Rakshan,Pugazh,Liya

Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Heroine

Her friends : Reena and Pradeep

●●●●●

Sk : Hey Senior eyyy, yen enna kandukaama poreenga......?

It was Sivaangi who shouted at Ashwin, who casually walked away without a glance in her direction. As it was her habit, she would walk behind him like a cute lost puppy and talk nonstop until he become annoyed.

Keeping her steps in accordance with his, Sivaangi tightly gripped his hand.

Ak : Eii ennadi pandre.....?

As he attempted to wriggle free from her grip, he asked.

Sk : Na en aal kaiyya pudichuvachitirukke.... ungalkku enna?

She winked at him, causing him to sigh heavily. They walked towards the college campus like a royal couple, she holding his hand while he listened to what she had to say.

As Ashwin had never been close to anyone other than sivaangi and Liya (his best friend), the girls were jealous of her.

While Sivaangi behaved like he was strictly mine, Ashwin never warned or scolded her. He has always been captivated and surprised by her character. It is unclear to him why he has never treated her harshly or rudely when it comes to her

Sk : Ashwineyyy.....

Ak : Hmmmm.....

Sk : Na onnu sollanum.....

Ak : Sollu....

Sk :

"Nee vechirukuradhu dhaadi
En veetla irukku mottamaadi
Namma rendu perum sentha super jodi"

Epdi? She asked him raising her imaginary collar making him to roll his eyes.

Ak : Yaaru di unakku ithelaam solli thara.....

Sk : Athelaam apdiye oru flow la varuthu Ashwineyyy.....

Her gaze was drawn to his cute dimples as he chuckled slightly.

Sk : Cute Ashwineyyy nee...

Taking a moment to pause, Sivaangi waved at Pradeep and Reena who watched them from a distance.

Sk : Seri Ashwineyyy, na kelambure... bye...... Take care, marakaama saapdu, football nu sollitu alayatheenga....... odamba nalla paathukonga.....

Biting back his blush, he was about to leave, but her voice stopped him. Then she rushed towards him and, whispered huskyly to him.

Sk : Love you.....

She just walked away after saying those words. He felt his heart skip a beat. Her magical words never fail to make his heart thump every time she says them. She is the only one who can make him crazy with her cute activities.