♡ 2 ♡

Sk : Sivaangi, un getha mainatain pannu di.... inaikku nee avara kandukave koodadhu....... ok va....

She said to herself and stepped into the college quickly. Within moments, she was faced with the eyes of him who was standing at a short distance from her.

The attractive hunk standing there leaning on the wall and his magnetic orbs could not be averted from her gaze. However, she forcefully averted her gaze and moved forward without sparing a glance at him.

The manner in which he shouted at her was not at all forgiveable, but he did not expect her to avoid him. As he sighed with a feeling of disappointment, he started to walk slowly towards his classroom.

"Hey Liya unkitta oru santhoshamana seidhi sollata"

Her friend Srishti said and liya raised her eyebrows asking what.

Sri : Inaikku sivaangi um Ashwin pesave illa...... she started to ignore him.....

Liya : Eii unmaya di??

She asked with much happiness

Sri : Neeye poyi paaru..... inaikku ava Ashwin moonji la kooda mulikala..... Anyway unnoda plan super ah workout aaidichu..... Ithukku kandippa treat venum......

Liya : Pannita pochu.....

The two chuckled and departed the college corridor shortly thereafter, while a pair of eyes watched the disappearing figures with fury. Ashwin felt ashamed of himself for believing his so-called friend blindly without asking for the poor girl's perspective.

●●●●

Pra : Hey paathu di, engayaachu poyi vizhundhida pora.....

While walking, Pradeep said to Sivaangi, whose eyes were fixed on the football court.

Sk : Mch! Avara kaanome.....

Pra : Evara??

Sk : En Ashwin ah....

Reena : Paraahh.... itheppo di... konjam nerathukku munnadi yaaro inga, na avara paakamaate, avarukitta pesamaaten nu kadhayelaam vuttutirundhen..... Aana antha aala ippo kaanome........ enga pona??

Pradeep was making a chuckle as Reena looked here and there, while Shivaang was providing her usual thiruttu muzhi.

Sk : Dha ba dha.... Athu.... na summa casual ah dha keten.....

Reena : Oh apdiya nambiten.....

Sk : Seri na poyi en annangala paathitu vanthidren.....

She said earning a teasing smile from them.

Sk : Hey sathiyama en annangala paaka dhan di poren....

Pra : Athukku naanga edhum sollalaye madam.......

She twisted her lips and let into the footaball court. Sivaangi waved at Rakshan and Pugazh with a wide smile and they reciprocated it.

Sk : Practice laa, balama irukke.... cup ah thookiduveengalo....

Pu : Pinna illaya?? Athelaam avlo dha....

Rak : Thangam....

Sk : Sollu thangam....

Rak : Nethu-

Sk : Plz ney sry mattum sollidadha...... Actually nan dha anga over react pannen I am sorry....

Pu : Eii illama.. un mela entha thappum illa.... elaam antha Lic bulding mela dha.... nee venum na sollu ma, ippove avana un munnadi kootitu muttukaal potu sry solla veikure....