♡ 3 ♡

Sk : Anney ney, na oru kelvi kekuren.......
Oru veetla vanthu oru yeli thollaya irukudhaan, antha veetla yeli maranthu adichu adichu kooda yeli pogave maatingudha..... Aana pakkathu veetla oru aunty nadanthu vanthaanglaa.... yeli elaam kanama poidcha.... en? epdi??

Ashwin sighed as he knew the answer would be a mokka one, as Pugazh Rakshan pondered her question for a moment.

Pu : Romba tough ah irukken ma... neeye sollu.....

Sk : En na antha aunty vanthu cat walk la vandhucha...... Haha.....

It was then that she smiled and laughed, leaning against Ashwin's chest. At the same time, her brothers encouraged her by clapping their hands, which made Ashwin huff heavily.

Ak : Na appove sonne intha rendu pancha paradhesinga kooda seraadhe nu, ketiya.....

Pu/Rak : Edheyyy!

Sk : Edhukku en annagala solren.....? Ennadha enakku ungala pudichaalum adhu en annan nga....

In response to her statement, her brothers observed her with a dramatic, yet emotional expression on their faces.

Ak : Oh apdiya... Apo ok.....

Sk : Inga yaaruko kovam varudhu.......

Ak : Che... che.....

As the duo chuckled together, Sivaangi wrapped her arms around his shoulders, snuggling on his hands.

Pu : Aiyo..... ivanga alachatiyam thangalaye.....

As a result of their increasing closeness, Sivaangi and Ashwin feel more comfortable with one another than they did before. Although he had begun to become more possessive and caring towards her, he had not yet realized his love for her.

Sivaangi continued to love him and never developed expectations about him rather than simply enjoying his presence.

As the gang was enjoying their meal at their college canteen, Liya approached them with a deadly glare.Having felt that her position had been snatched by Sivaangi, she felt hatred for her.

When Liya approached the gang, Ashwin stood up from his place and left in rage, leaving the others in confusion. There was a feeling of insult in Liya's heart.
Within a fraction of a second, Sivaangi rushed in search of him.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... nillu... enga pore?

He pushed her hand away in anger when she held his hand and forced him to face her.

Sk : Ethukku ungalkku liya ka mela ivlo kovam.....?

Ak : Poi solravangala enakku pudikaathu di, athu unakke thriyum la....

Sk : Athukku ippo enaachu....?? Oru poi sonna athukku manipp kedayatha Ashwineyyy... Intha orey oru vaati Liya ka va manichu vitru.. pavam avanga, romba kashtapadranga..... neenga renduperum evlo thick friends ah irunthom.... aana ippo...

Ak : Aama thick friends ah dha irunthom, but antha friendship ah misuse pandravangalkku manippu illa sivaangi..... unakku thriyaadhu di, Suppose na oru chance kudutha kooda, There is no doubt that she will attempt to break our bond......

It was clear from his voice that he was worried about losing her.

Sk : Yaaru enna sonnalum enakku kavala illa Ashwineyy, na eppovum unga koodaye iruppen..... ivlo naal ungala vittu pola.... inime povena.....?

He was satisfied with that and he had a lot of emotions in his eyes while gazing at her eyes intensely. Her face was filled with a wide smile as he pulled her into a tight hug.

Sk : Paraahhh! Sir kku romace laam varudhu....

She said reciprocating the hug.

Ak : Summa iru di loosu......