♡ 4 ♡

Ak : Na olarala, theliva dha pesitu irukku...... romba varutham ah irukku da.... avala poyi na nalla ponnu nu nenachu nambiten....... cheii....

As he spat those words, a pair of eyes listened him like a lifeless soul from a short distance, and silent tears were shed from afar.

It has never occurred to her that Ashwin would judge her character or disbelieve her. Her world seemed to stop for a moment and tears were unable to stop flowing.

Rak : Podhum,idhukku mela sivaangi ah pathi pesa unakku thagudhiye illa da.....unnala ippo kooda antha ponna olunga purinjuka mudiyala paathiya..... Ovoru situation varumbothum unakku avala judge panna mattum dhan theriyum........

Oruvaati nee antha ponnoda place la irunthu yosichu paathirundha nee ipdi elaam pesirukkamaaten macha..... She is madly loving you...... Aana nee antha love kku konjam kooda deserving ah illanu ippo dha engalkku puriyudhu.... Inime enga thangachi pakkathula unna paathenu veiyy, avlodha....

After saying the last sentence, Ashwin exhibited a great deal of guilt in his face. Pugazh and Rakshan fled, but they were shocked to discover Sivaangi at a distance.

The tears continuously shed in her eyes indicated that she had heard the conversation between the two of them.

Upon seeing the petite figure who was on the verge of tears, Ashwin trembled in fear. After receiving a hurtful look from her before leaving the area, his heart pricked in pain. Meanwhile Pugazh and Rakshan followed her in concern.

As Sivaangi hiccupped due to constant crying, his words hadn't left her ears. It was only after they found her inside the college library that Pugazh and Rakshan immediately began rushing toward her.

Pu : Thangachi.....

Sivaangi lifted her head after wiping her tears and she didn't dare to look at them once.

Rak : Thangam, unakku edho prechanai nu engalkku puriyudhu...... Athu enna nu keka engalkku thagudhi irukka nu theriyala.... irunthaalum oru annan ah nenachu engalaala atha kekama irukka mudiyala da......

She shedded silent tears while Pugazh held her palms in his one.

Pu : Sollu thangachi, enna aanalum naanga irukken ma unakaaga....

It was at this point that she broke down and hugged him, crying. They looked at each other confused. After venting out her problems as tears, she recounted her miserable experience with Malini.

The two of them were shocked to learn that their sister had endured many painful days. Rakshan and Pugazh stared at her with blurry eyes when she completed her speech.

Sk : Enakku ippo antha veetukku thiruppi poradha nenacha bayamaarkku neyy......

Rak : En thangam idhu munnadiye sollala.....

Sk : Yaarum enna sympathy oda paaka kudadhu nu nenache ney.......

Pu : Kavalapadaadha ma.... intha kalyanam enaikkum nadakaathu.......

Sk : Epdi neyyy.....?

Rak : Thangam, nee kalayana naal varaikkum wait pannu da...... anaikku dha un annanga pattaya kelapa porom...... illa pugazh uh.....

Pu : Apdi sollu en macha......

There was a slight smile on her face as they shared a hifi. Clearly, her smile failed to reach her eyes, which were clearly visible to her brothers, who were also aware of what caused her sadness.

Rak : Thangam, Ashwin sonnadha nee perusa eduthukka vena da.... avan kovathula etho olarriruppa.....

Sk : (hurtfully chuckled) Avarukku unmailiye en mela entha feelings illanu thonudhu neyy..... nan dha mutaal maari avaru pinnadi-