♡ 6 ♡

Thangam, elaam ok dhana.....?

Sk : Ah okay neyy.... Inaikku therikka vidrom......

With her brothers, she hified. As she observed the arrangements, she felt proud of her decorations and finally checked the time to execute their plan.

Sk : Anneyy..... start the plan......

Taking a mischevious smirk, Pugazh dailed to his best friend. When Ashwin answered the call, his tone changed to one of worry.

Ak : Sollu macha....

Pu : Maapla..... thangachi kku chinna oru accident.... bayapadradhukku onnu illa ava veetla dha irukka...... Nee konjam seekram-

As Ashwin heard pugazh's words, there was no response from the other side. Tears welled in his eyes as he was struck by the numbness of what he had heard.

After retrieving his car key, he drove to his house as quickly as he could. While his mind was filled with his wife's thoughts, he was constantly crying. The otherside pugazh peeked outside waiting for Ashwin to arrive and Sivaangi was nervously biting her nails beside Rakshan.

Sk : Thangam..... workout aaguma?

Rak : Enakku therinju namma seruppu adi vaanga porom nu nenaikure.......

Sk : Anneyyy.... (whined)

Rak : Illa thangam, ava epdi react pannuvenu theriyaathu..... He is too sensitive when it comes to you.....

Sk : Athelaam prechanai illa neyy.... intha surprise paatha avaroda tension laam apdiye pataampoochi maari paranthu poidum... neenga vena paarunga.......

"Dei maapla vanthutaan da...." Pugazh shouted.
Sivaangi and her brothers rushed to hide somewhere as the lights dimmed. Ashwin, who entered the room, frowned upon seeing the darkness everywhere.

Ak : Sivu..... Machan.....

His footsteps continued in the darkness, but soon the lights came on and he was startled by the sound of poppers.

"Happy Birthday Ashwineyyyy"

It seemed as if the trio shouted and his face automatically frowned. As he looked at his wife, she welcomed him like a chirpy bird without even a scratch on her body. His face turned red in anger, and the trio caught a glimpse of his deadly glare.

Rak(mv) : Soli mudinjichhu.....

Sk : Ashwineyyyy... enga surprise epdi.....

A tight slap landed on her cheek shocking her brothers and her eyes automatically shut in tears.

Ak : Arivu irukka di unakku... huh, ennoda feelings unakku velaayata theriyudha sivaangi....... enna paatha mutaal maari theriyudha unga elaarkkum.....(he roared in anger while sivaangi head hung in tears)

Sethuten di..... pugazh phone panni apdi elaam sollumbothu enakku epdi irunthichu nu theriyuma di unakku....

Sk : Ash-

Ak : PESAADHA...... ithelaam unakku velayaata pochu la...... ongi oru ara vittena-

He again raised his hands to slap her but paused controlling when her brothers shouted at him. He let out a deep breathe and left to his room not before glaring his friends who stood there with a tensed face.

Pugazh and Rakshan moved to console sivaangi but before that, she moved away wiping her tears.

Rak : dei namma polaam.... Avanga prechanya avangale solve panniduvaanga...