What you looking at? (Short chapter)

(This will be a short chapter since exam is tomorrow... I'll try to update this when I can! I promise...)

Location: Somewhere at the pacific sea
Time: 13:45
Date: September 3 1948

Y/n: What you looking me like that? *Looks at the shipgirls and commanders*

Hana: Y-Y-Y-You own this ship?!

Akatsuki: *Points her sword at Y/n* we have questions! you got answers!

Amiya: Woah woah woah! *Stands in front of Y/n* We just woke up in the middle of nowhere! and then you came and point you weapons at eachother!

Erika: I don't understand... *She said while putting down her MG42*

Spectre: Because we're from another world!

Everyone except Y/n and your teammates: EEEEEHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!

Fubuki: We got suck by a portal and then we woke up here! 

Natasha: She's right... *Stands beside Y/n* We're on the middle of a elimination mission... until we got suck by a unknown portal... and teleport us here...

Y/n: *Trying to process everything and forgetting the siren who stole his taco*

Sophia: So... your from another?! who got suck by a portal?! and teleports all of you here?!

Natasha: Exactly... *She said while looking at the floor and holding her chin*

Y/n's mind: Wat da fuq did I just heard?!

Y/n: So anyways! *Everyone looks at him* I need to pee! *turns around and rushes to the bathroom* WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Amiya: *Walks after me while smirking*

Natasha: What's with that smirk? *She said in curious tone*

Amiya: Nothing~

Fubuki: *Realises what she's planning* Wha-?! Stop her!!! she's gonna peak while Y/n pee! *Rushes towards Amiya*

Amiya: *Starts running away from Fubuki and while running towards Y/n*

Spectre: Is Amiya a bit...

Natasha: Horny... yes...

Hana: So... what now? *Looks at the Crimson Axis*

Akatsuki: Peace? *She said while looking at Hana*

Hana: Sure... *Offers a shake hands*

Akatsuki: *Accepts the shake and then turns at her shipgirls* Alright! listen up! we've made a peace treaty at the Azur lane! no more enemies with them! only the sirens is our real enemy!

Erika: Agreed! *She said while nodding her head*

Natasha and Spectre: Sirens? Azur lane? whats that?

The four commanders: *Looks at Natasha and Spectre*

Hana: Sirens are the aliens... who invade earth... and humanity...

Sophia: They're the one who killed thousands or millions of people on earth...

Hana: And Azur lane... is the one who fight them... until *ahem* *looks at Akatsuki and Erika* this two uses their technology fight them...

Akatsuki: Yeah yeah! I know! We used siren technology to defeat sirens...

Erika: And yes... a war broke out between us and azur lane...

Natasha: сукa! What the hell is wrong with you?!

Spectre: Your the biggest idiots then me... *She said while face-palming*

Natasha: Why didn't you just stole a siren ship and then dismantle it?! then use their technology like that! why do you have to make allies with them?!?!

Akatsuki: I-I-I uuhhh... *She said in embarrass* because!

Erika: They both make sense... we didn't think of that...

Natasha: Oh my god! *She said in disappointment*

Y/n: Hi guys! am bac-! *Gets drag by Natasha*

Natasha: *turns at Akatsuki and Erika* tell this guy what you guys did! NOW!!!

Erika and Akatsuki: Y-Y-YES MAAM!!! *They while shaking in fear*

Erika: So ummm?

(Smol Timeskip brought you by a drunk Natasha trying to seduce Y/n)

Y/n: This motherfu-! what the f### is that for?!?!

Fubuki: *Sits on the deck while eating chips and watching them*

Amiya: *Quietly goes inside one of the rooms inside the ship and did a very SUS thing*

Y/n: You are dumber than me!

Natasha and Spectre: *Watches them with the (AL) Shipgirls and (KC) Shipgirls*

(KC) Fubuki: Is this... normal?

Natasha: Yeah... this is very normal...

(AL) Akagi: His just like Big sister Amagi...

(KC) Yamato: *Eats a burger which she grab on the cafeteria inside the ship* Yummy!

Spectre: *Takes a nap while holding her shield*

Y/n: You bloody idiots!

Hana and Sophia: *Same as Natasha and their shipgirls. Watches Y/n trashtalk the Sakura and Ironblood commanders*

(KC) Nagato: This... is a bit... boring... im just gonna explore the ship... *she said as she turns around and inspects the guns*

Some of the (KC) and (AL) Shipgirls: Same!

(So anyways... as I said... exam is tomorrow... and I need to study... if I failed this test... my phone will be confiscated... dont worry! I'll try to update this when I can! bye!)

(Memes for today!)

(Memes for today!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Male reader x Kancolle and Azur lane Discontinuedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें