Letz go!!! (Chapter 6)

(Take a BRRRRRRRTTTTTTT!!!)

(A/n here! so uhm... kinda got bored and decided to bring everything back so yeah. Gonna continue the story... VERY PROUD TO MYSELF EVEN THOUGH NO ONE IS PROUD TO ME EXCEPT MY FAMILY!!!)

Back to Y/n:

*Y/n was alone at the Yamantau's bridge, sitting while playing "Warzone Mobile"*

Y/n: Why the hell do I have a sniper scope on my M4A1?! *I said as I aim at a enemy* aaaaannnnddddd.... *taps the fire button, firing the M4A1, breaking the enemy's 3 plate armor and killing him* YEET! +1 on my 5 kills! sheeeesh! I wonder what's nex- *hears something*

Voice: ENEMY PRECISION AIRSTRIKE! TAKE COVER!!! *A10 warthog starts to "BRRRRRRRTTTTTTT!!!" on Y/n's position, killing him*

*Dogshet69ez killed Botplay_Error with a Precision Airstrike*

Y/n: NOOOOO!!! I died! welp... GG's man... *I said before leaving the game and puts the phone back to my vest pouches*

*Someone opens the door, showing a Ironblood Captain, she's a bit shy, shaking and blushing hardly*

???: U-Uhm... H-Hi? M-M-My na-name is A-Alice! N-Ni-Nice t-to meet y-you! *she said as she tries not to shake and blush*

Y/n: You dont have to be scared at me... *I said as I look dead straight to her eyes*

Alice: Sorry... I just... it's my first time talking to a male...

Y/n: *Flashbacks on the conversation that Y/n had with Bismarck, Nagato, Queen Elizabeth, Enterprise, Akatsuki, Hana, Erika and Sophia* Okay? also what do you want to talk about and what is the reason why are you here?

Alice: Uhm... *Starts to blush heavily* U-Uhm!!! *starts to sweat* C-Can you... lay down on my l-lap?

(A/n: Bruh wtt?!)

Y/n: *Stares in dumbfounded and then sighs* is that all..?

(A/n: Of course it is!!!)

Y/n: Shut up A/n! I don't remember asking your opinion!

(A/n: Dont make me remove you from the story! plus! dont break the fourth wall! I dont have much budget to repair it!)

Alice: Who are you talking to? *tilts her head in confusion*

(A/n: No one!)

Y/n: No one! dont be concerned about it! so anywayz! what do you want again?

Alice: Lay your head on my lap! *she said proudly as she smiles*

(A/n: F###! that smile! cover your eyes!)

Y/n's mind: What the f### is that smile?! why is it so cute?! what the hell?!

Y/n: U-Uhm... UHM!!! *sigh* fine... just make it quick...

*Alice then heads to a nearby coach/sofa and sits, then Y/n sits next to her and lays his head on her lap*