Chapter 7

*We go ZOOM in to the IJN Yamantau who's currently near the Azur lane base*

Hana (AL): Alright! all Azur lane shipgirls! signal the base not to fire on this ship!

AL Shipgirls: Yes Mam!/ Understood!

Hana (AL): Akatsuki and Erika! I think you should stay here because we need to inform the rest about the peace treaty.

Erika: Ich verstehe, dass du nicht willst, dass wir verletzt werden. (I understand that you don't want us to get hury)

Akatsuki: この後、私は私の基地に戻って私の船員にも知らせます. (After this I'll go back to inform my shipgirls too)

Sophia: I was wondering what would happened if they fired on this ship? *She said while sipping on her tea*

Hood: I don't know what would happen if that happens. *sips on her tea too*

Elizabeth: I wondered too

Elizabeth: I wondered too. HMPH! that peasant is a perv-!

*Suddenly, Amiya puts her right hand on QE's left shoulder and starts to grip hardly*

Amiya: *Giggles* want to be punish~?

*Everyone gulps and sweats heavily*

Implacable: Miya? please not again...

(Amiya got nicknamed as Miya btw!)

Amiya: Okie! *removes the grip on QE's shoulder, as she smiles while her eyes are covered by the shadows of her hair* if I ever see you trashtalking Y/n, **I won't hesitate to break you leg!**

Elizabeth: *Nods slowly while trembling*

Amiya: Good~ *pats QE's head and walks away*

Alice: U-Uhm? S-Should we... continue t-the objective?

Erika, Akatsuki, Sophia and Hana: Y-Yep... d-definitely...

Elizabeth's mind: Note... don't trashtalk Y/n if I don't want to get my bones into pieces...