Set sail back to the Island (Short Chapter)

(Im gonna try make this story and study at the same time...)

Location: Middle of the Pacific Ocean
Time: 14:57
Date: September 3 1948

*We zoom in to Y/n with the commanders and faction leaders at the bridge of the ship while the shipgirls talk to eachother and walks around*

Y/n: So how do I move this ship...

Enterprise: Just imagine that your moving

Y/n: Okie... *closes my eyes then the ship starts to move at low speed (The low speed is 23 Knots. More information in the Bio)

*The ship then moves at 23 knots and few shipgirls fell down due to the sudden movement of the ship*

QE: KYA?!?! *Falls down* Why did you move your ship out of the blue like that?!?!

(QE means "Queen Elizabeth" Im gonna make her name short...)

Sophia: *Grabs QE and stands her up* calm down now Elizabeth... *She said while patting QE's head*

QE: HMPH! *Turns around while pouting* Kono baka!

Y/n: Ouch... *Suddenly my mind kicks in with another suicide idea... turns to speed into 89 Knots causing everyone except Y/n to fall down to the floor*

Everyone: KYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! / EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Y/n: Full speed! *Y/n said while holding the steering wheel* WOOOOOOOOOO-!!! *Gets bonk by Natasha* oof! *falls like a roblox ragdoll*

Natasha: Why did you set the speed like that?! *checks the speed* Its 89 knots!

Everyone inside the bridge: WWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!

*As soon as Natasha said the speed. They all came to the speed meter and its 89 knots*

Hana: This is a destroyer ri-? *gets her mouth shut by Y/n*

Y/n: Its a battleship...

Everyone except your teammates: Thats impossible!!!

Y/n: Its possible... this is fine... only in Ohio... *Y/n said while drinking coffee*

*The coffee queen appeared behind Y/n*

Mainz what coffee is that? mind if I try it?

Y/n: Uhhh sure! why not? *gives her my mug and then she drinks it while making a cute face while drinking*

Y/n: So anyways back to the topic... yes this is normal!

(KC) Nagato: A battleship with 89 knots full speed?!?! thats not normal!

Richelieu: I accept that this ship is bigger than Yamato... but with a speed like that?! I don't accept it! Le Terrible has to be the fastest!

Y/n: you thought! Thats why its called "Le Terrible" because its terrible!

A/n: CUT!!!

*Everyone looks at him*

A/n: That wasn't part of the script!

Y/n: Wait... *looks at his script* ahhh I see... alright! back to the start!

*BEEEEP*

Richelieu: I accept that this ship is bigger than Yamato

Richelieu: I accept that this ship is bigger than Yamato... but with a speed like that?! I don't accept it! Le Terrible has to be the fastest!

Y/n: Mhm? well that changes now... *I said while opening a bottle of vodka until Rossiya grabs it*

Rossiya: *Tries to get the Vodka* Mine! let me drink it! UWAAHH!!!

Soyuz: Sorry for his attitude Y/n... she just likes vodka... *She said while patting Y/n's head*

Y/n: *Sigh before giving the vodka to Rossiya* Take it...

Rossiya: Thank yoooouuuu!!! *Hugs Y/n very tightly*

Everyone inside the bridge except Rossiya and Y/n: EEEEEEHHHHHHH?!?!?! *Looks at them with jealousy and then pouts* HMPH!!!

(To be continued)

(Short Chapter... I still need to study... but dont worry! its only 2 days left!)

(Good luck to me...)

(Memes for today!)