Chapter 13 Harry's POV

No matter how much I want to, I do not own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. Those belong to J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan. But the plot is mine.

I couldn't sleep. Not after the last time. I attacked Mr. Weasley. I attacked him! I was a snake! But... how did I get there? I hope he's okay. I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.

After two days of my moping, Percy came up to talk to me. I think Ron put him up to it.

"You in there, Harry?" Percy asked from outside the door.

"No. I'm dead and in the attic."

"Hilarious," he responded, opening the door.

He took one look at me before his face changed from amused to concerned. He made his mouth lopsided and sat down. He patted the bed and I knew better than to disobey him. He seemed so powerful sometimes. Now was one of those moments.

He was also a teacher.

"Harry.... What's going on with you? You can't actually believe that Voldemort's possessing you or that you hurt Arthur. Hermoine has already told you: no one, not even Voldemort, can apparate anyone in or out of Hogwarts. Nor are you a snake animagus. I would know and so should the ministry. But I probably wouldn't tell them. Yet, anyway."

He smiled and I could tell he wanted me to as well, but I couldn't yet. He dropped it. His voice returned to commanding. So commanding that I wanted to believe him. That I wanted to do whatever he said. But I held through until I heard him say,

"Harry, I know what you're going through. Don't interrupt. I'll explain," he said when I opened my mouth to object.

"When I was twelve I found out some things that totally turned my life over. Since then, I've had dreams of what's really going on. I felt like much of it was my fault, but I couldn't do anything about it. And I learned to live with that. I had to or I would have been corrupted. Same with you. You can't let this control you. There is an explanation for all this, and you'll find it out. Got it?" I nodded.

"Good. Now are you coming downstairs with me, or I will I have carry you?"

"I don't want to go downstairs, Percy," I said hoping he wouldn't actually carry me.

How wrong I was.

"Then you leave me no choice." Percy then picked me up like a sack of potatoes, through me over his shoulder with me kicking to get away. He chuckled.

"Come on, Harry." He found the irony in he statement. He laughed. "As if you have a choice."

I groaned, imagining what downstairs will be like.

I could feel him grin.

We walked down the stairs and everyone stared at Percy. He sat me down in a chair, and refused to let me up. He put his hand on my shoulder for good measure. I put my head back in humor and annoyance.

"I have recused the princess from the dragon's den," Percy announced. Everyone, including me, laughed at that. He still had that stupid grin on his face.

Mrs. Weasley brought out the food for Mr. Weasley's homecoming, and we waited. Finally he came through the door with Mad-Eye and Lupin. We all cheered and Percy helped him into his seat.

Mr. Weasley raised his glass and we followed in pursuit.

"To Harry Potter. Without whom I would not be here."

"Harry," the others chorused. But instead of joy or pride I felt a pang of guilt again. Percy must have noticed because he narrowed his eyes at me. I almost groaned wondering what he would do next.

Sorry it's short guys but I'm still in the block and everyone's asking for updates! Plus I wanted to thank you all for 4K views! I didn't think this would get 500 let alone 4K! Thank you all so much! I love you all.

P.S. If you have any ideas for what to write and comment them the updates might come sooner. While I'm at a block don't expect as often unless there are a lot of comments saying what to do not just "update!"

Love you guys so much!

Samigirl