n i n e

nine.

Evan.

I watched her eyes grow wide with horror. It hurt so much that she was scared of me at this point. Maybe when I explain why I done it, she'll understand. I was scared she'll hate me forever. I was scared she would never talk to me.

I stepped forward only for her to step back away from me. My chest was filled with nothing but hurt. I did this to her, I was the reason why she lost her memory. All because they took my sister, and needed me to hurt someone they wanted.

I had to act like I was him. That evil man, who hurt the person whom I love. My princess, my beautiful, my Az.

"Az, please, listen to me. They forced me to do it. They forced me to hurt you. They had my sister, they knew I was dangerous. So they used me to try to kill you. But when I saw you in that hallway. I couldn't get myself to kill you, so I tried to do it but couldn't. I love you..Az please listen to me." I reached out for her, but she pushed me away. That hurt the most and it made me want to kill myself. I didn't want her to hurt or be scared of me.

"Evan, you almost killed me. Thank God it was only my memories, but it doesn't help your case. I understand your sister was in danger but you could have called the police not come and try to kill me. How would I know you're not trying to do it again?" She threw up her hands, her face was red. She was mad and she had every right to be. "You just magically pop up when I move here?! They do too! Who do you think you are?! You honestly think I could forgive you?! You think I could just put and kiss you after you said you were sorry?!"

She started to walk back, that's how I knew I lost my one and only princess.

"Az, I love you! "You're all I want. You're all I have!" (ooooo quote from AHS itself. ) I watched her quickly turn around, walking fast.

"No go away, Evan. Never talk to me again! I don't even know you anymore!" She started to pick up the pace and started to run away. I stood there emotionless, hurting.

Tears formed in my eyes, as I dropped down to my knees. I watched the love of my life run away. I watched her leave, and I didn't even stop her.

Azalea.

He was my killer, well not really. The only damage he done was make me lose my memories and broke my heart. A broken heart hurts. To think Evan would do such a thing, he was so sweet, he loved me.

What if it was all a lie? What if this is all a dream and I haven't woke up? Evan wasn't real, he was just in my dreams. What if he was going to try to do it again? What if he was out to get me? So many questioned roamed through my brain as I ran.