f i v e

SCARS:

FIVE;

AZALEA;

As I stood there in my room, thinking of what to do with myself for tonight. I had my dress  hanging on my door. It was really beautiful and I'm really surprised my mother bought it for me, considering what happened at my last school which they still haven't talked to me about. I sighed softly looking into the mirror, I then groaned softly hoping I can get ready before 7pm. Evan is picking me up, then the fun will begin. I looked over at my clock. It read 5pm, that gives me two hours to get ready. I jumped into the shower, washed my body. I got out of the shower, wrapping the white towel around my body. Step two: Makeup. I wasn't every good at makeup, but I always got comments on it. I got my makeup box out, and placed it on the bathroom counter. I started doing my makeup, taking my time so I wouldn't mess up. I finally was done, I sighed happily looking into the mirror. I can say I did pretty damn good. Step Three: make my hair perfect. I was going to curl my hair for once; I turned on my curling iron. As I waited I dried my hair, dancing to the tunes coming from my iHome. I got done curling my hair and slipped on my panties and strapless bra.

I slowly walked over to the dress, smiling. Tonight was going to the most perfect night and I cannot wait. I slipped on the dress; zipped it up surprisingly I could reach. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Tonight will probably be the only night I felt alive and beautiful. I heard the door open and I turned around, smiling. My mother had come in with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Oh my god...You look-" Someone cut her off. My father.

"Gorgeous..." He said with a smile. "Let us get pictures of you without Evan." I was really surprised that they are letting me go to Prom with Evan, a guy. They didn't like me being involved with anyone. Maybe Evan is different to them. I smiled as they took the pictures and giggled softly, as Father almost fell over his own feet trying to get the door.

"Darling! He's here! Come down!" I took a deep breath and started my way down the stairs. I looked him in the eyes with a smile. He looked shocked, holding a dozen of daisies in his hand. I hoped tonight will be perfect...

~Evan~

I watched her come down the stairs, it was like slow motion. I felt like I was in a movie, meeting the love of his life. She was beautiful; the dress fit her just right. I couldn't believe this was the girl I was in love with. She walked up to me, and I twirled one of her curls around my finger. I whispered where only she could hear.

"You look amazingly gorgeous, my darling." I said with a smile. She blushed deeply. I seen a flash go off, I looked over finding her mother holding the camera in her hand. I smiled at her. "We must be going or the princess is going to be late to the ball." I stuck out my hand with a smile, she slipped hers into mine. I pulled her out the door, and helped her into my car. She looked kind of shocked.

"When did you get a car?" She asked, confused.

"Oh, I had this car, I just never use it. I had to drive my princess of the night in style, you know?" I told her with a smirk. She giggled softly, as her cheeks grew redder. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb. "I will make this the best night of your life, my darling."

Ten minutes later, we were at the school, where the dance was being held. I looked over at her, then leaned over and kissed her cheek. She was beautiful and she deserved to be treated like a princess every day of her life. I wasn't sure what it was about her that I was falling for, but I was falling hard in love with this girl. She was a normal girl, but a beautiful one indeed. I think everyone is going to regret the mistake they made for not picking her. I helped her out my car, and made my way to the front door. She quickly grabbed my hand and held it tight. I could tell she was nervous about tonight. I gave the teacher our tickets.

"Oh my, who is this lovely lady you have tonight?" She kindly asked, with a smile. Azalea turns and looked at the teacher. "Oh, ohh my god. Miss Azalea, you look beautiful tonight." Azalea blushed and made her way to hide behind me.

"She's nervous about tonight. In advance, I will say thank you for her." I laughed softly. I pulled her into the building. I pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms around her small body. She slipped her arms around my neck; laying her head on my chest closed her eyes. We stayed like that for about 4 songs. I seriously thought she fell asleep, throughout the dance. I kissed her forehead softly. I was going to tell her my feelings tonight; I know it was the hope of her feeling the same way as I do. I just had to tell her before someone else got to her first. I wanted her to myself, and tonight will be hopefully the night she tells me she feels the same way.

"Azalea..." I said softly.

"Evan..." She said back making me smile even more.

"There's something I need to tell you." She suddenly got teased and stands straight up looking me in the eyes. Those beautiful, beautiful eyes. "I'm in love with you, Azalea...You are the most perfect being in this whole world, and I can't take seeing someone else with you. I know I down selfish when I said that, but I just want you to myself. I want to kiss those beautiful pale pink lips of yours. I want to cuddle with you in the middle of the night after you have a nightmare. I want to make you happy every day. I know you might not feel the same about me...but I can't stand keeping these feelings in my soul anymore...- "Before I could finish, I felt her lips press against mine. She pressed her body against mine, as she tried to come closer. I kissed her back with all the passion in my body for her. I slipped my hands onto her cheeks, feeling her hot skin from blushing so much tonight. I wanted this moment to last forever. She pulled away with a smile on her purplish lips.

"I'm in love with you too, Evan." She giggled softly. I kissed her again.

"Please be mine."

"I'll be yours until the end of time."

God she was so cheesy, just another thing to love her by.

WELLLLLLL.

HOW'D YOU GUYS LIKE IT?! ARE YOU HAPPY THAT THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER?!

Ah but my perfect crackers, there will soon be drama. ~evil laugh~ oh I'm soooo evil.

By the way guys, when I update me kind of screw up a lot with Evan's name. So if you see it, please comment and tell me. I don't understand why I do that. I go over my shit before publishing it.

I think I'm going to make Fridays my update days and Mondays. SO, one the next update I will be posting a picture of what Azalea looks like. I don't believe I posted that yet. It will be updated again. SOO

ILL SEES YOU NEXT TIME c;

GOODNIGHT MY BEAUTIFUL BEINGS.

~Kurt.