f o u r

SCARS;

FOUR:

AZALEA;

It's been months since I moved away and started real school for once. Evan has showed me a lot of cool things in the town. Prom will be coming up soon, and I really want Evan to ask me. I don't know how to hint it around either. Every time I try, I get nervous and freak out. I sighed to myself as I stared up at the ceiling. I didn't know liking a guy would be this hard, especially for my parents not to find out that we're even talking.

I got up out my bed and humbled around my room, with a groan. I been working my ass of this week, with helping with prom this weekend, school, and work. Yes, I needed the money, even though neither my mum nor my dad liked the fact of me working because of what happened. I put my hair up into a ponytail as I started to put on my makeup, I turned on my iHome. I sing along to Chocolate by 1975, and danced around. I heard a laugh, and then quickly looked over, finding Evan. Speaking of the devil. He moved to me, with a smile on his face.

"Well, I had a serious question to ask you, but seeing you dance like that, I'm not sure." He picked at me. I gasped; faking hurt and slapped his arm. Then it hit me, how the hell did he get into my house. I looked up at him questioning the fact. "Oh, surprisingly, your mum let me in. I was kind of shocked. She called me a cutie and told me you were upstairs in your room. So here I am, with a pretty girl in her bathroom. Who knows what will happen." I rolled my eyes with a smile and pushed him out the way.

"Oh, so I'm pretty now?" I joked and picked out an outfit to wear for today.

"Correction: Perfectly beyond beautiful. You're like a daisy, blowing in the wind. "He told me as he watched me. I was perfectly fine with changing in front of Evan, I mean it's not like he's going to jump my bones right here and now. "Oh! I kind of just remembered question I was going to ask." He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. It read: "Will you be the M&M to my peanut butter on Feb. 5th?" I looked back up at him, and there was my addiction in his hands. I blushed deeply, and nodded really fast.

"OhMyGod, yes!" I jumped into his arms; I didn't care for the fact I was still in my bra and panties.

~Evan~

I watched her get undressed, and it took everything in my will to hold myself from attacking her. Her body was beyond perfect, and I wanted to trace my fingertips again her stomach and her thighs. No, she wasn't like the girls at my school, and that's what I loved about her. Now here she is on top of me, on her bed. I brushed my fingers across her cheekbones, looking up into her eyes. I think I understand why her parents didn't want her to do anything, because they were scared of losing her beautiful little flower. I ran my hands down her slides, making her shiver. I leaned up slowly, as she leaned down. Our lips were so close to connecting, but then she quickly opened her eyes, and got up.

"I have to get dressed...before my mum comes in, thinking we're doing something..." She coughed awkwardly, and looked down. I nodded and laid there on her bed, trying to hide the fact I was falling more and more for her. It was crazy, and I was crazy in love with her. I closed my eyes and sighed softly. I felt a warm kiss against my cheek, and I looked over, finding her smiling at me. "Thank you for being my date to Prom. I was waiting for you to ask me..." She looked away and bit her lip. God, she was more beautiful when she did that. The way she blushed and smiled, everything she did, she made it perfect. I don't know what it was about her. Was it her story? Was it her? The things she has done? Maybe it was because her parents wouldn't let me have her... is the reason why I wanted her so bad. I wanted to make her mind once and for all. No I needed her to be mine, or I was going to go mad. This girl happens to walk in my life, just by dropping a box when moving into the haunted house. Now I'm falling more in love with her.

I raised my hand and placed it against her cheek, making her look at me. "No, thank you for saying yes. Now I have the most beautiful girl at school going to Prom with me. "She giggled softly, and I kissed her nose. I suddenly heard her door opened and I looked up, finding her father standing at the door, shocked.

"Uh hello? Who might you be?" I got up off the bed and walked to him. I stuck my hand out to him for him to shake it.

"Evan, I'm your daughter's date to prom, and her best friend." He took my hand into his and shook it.

"Ahh. Well, keep her safe? I don't want to lose her ever again..." He trailed off, staring into my eyes. I knew then something did happen a long time ago. I looked over at the beautiful girl that stood behind me. She was in tears, and then she noticed I was looking at her. She shook off the pain and smiled a fake one. I knew then I would have to know what happened to her. Who would hurt her like that? I looked back up at her father.

"Sir, no one will lay a hand with me around to protect her. Your flower is safe with me." I smiled at him and he nodded. With that, he left. I walked over to Azalea and hugged her so tight. She laughed softly as she hugged me back. This beautiful flower has been hurt before, but I'm here now so no one and I mean no one will hurt her.

A/N: Sorry, for the late update. I had this typed out and everything but work and school got me going crazy. I hope you guys like the chapter. I'm SUPER sorry that it's short and simple, but I'm saving Prom night to be a WHOLE chapter, because a lot of shit will be going down. Prom night will be the next chapter, so give me some ideas that you will like to see.

Kick me the ideas: Sorryimkurt

Twitter: pitykurt

Instagram: pitykurt

Give me some ideas and I will be sure to try to fit them into the next chapter.

I hope you guys have a nice day~

Love,

Kurt.