t w e l v e

Twelve. 

Azalea.

It was cold and dark as my feet gazed against the soft dew grassed. It was about 4:00 am, and why I was outside? I have no earthly idea. Something was telling me to go for a walk. Everything was so peaceful, and together. I honestly never wanted to go back inside. It was like the darkness was hugging me from the inside, like a blanket. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back. 

"Morning." A voice jumped me out of my peacefulness. Sighing, I took a look at the man, Ashton. I haven't talked to him since I jumped out of his car to get Evan back. I smiled, noticing I missed the boy.

"Morning, Ash." He smiled, taking noticed of my sleepiness.

"Why are you up so early?" He questions, worried.

"Well, Something was telling me to go outside..I don't know what." I laughed softly, looking up at the sky.

I felt his eyes on me, as I stared up at the sky. I wondered what he was thinking about, Ashton always seemed lost in his thoughts. You'll find him staring off in space, and once you call out his name, he jumps back into the real world. 

"Az, He doesn't love you...not like I do.." What he said shocked me. I looked at him, his eyes were serious though. He almost started to scare me. "He will never love you like I do.." 

"Ashton, what do you mean?" I questioned him, as he stepped closer to me. I stepped back, trying not to trip over anything. But every step I took, he made another one. I've never seen this side of him, which scared me more. Was he planning this from day one? Was going to kill me..? I didn't want to die, I wanted to at least tell Evan that I loved him once more..

"Don't worry, Az. We'll run away from him and everyone else." He brought out something from his back pocket, and grabbed me, putting it over my face. I tried to fight him but He wouldn't let go of me. 

Then, nothing.

Evan.

I woke up in my sleep, it was about 4:15am. I felt like something was wrong, something was about to happen. I picked up my phone to call Az, but no answer. All I could think about was they have her. The stupid unknown person who keeps texting me all day. I knew they had her, the feeling in my bones told me. I got up out my bed, sliding some pants on,  alone with a shirt, then put my shoes on. I ran down the stairs, hoping not to wait anyone.

This was his plan, he was going to take her all this time. That why he kept telling me to step off, he wanted her all to himself. 

Buzzzzz.

Knowing it was my phone, I pulled it out. 

NEW IMAGE FROM UNKNOWN.

I opened the picture, and there she was. She was tied up in a truck, she looked to be still in her sleeping ware.