Justice

"Oh my gosh, Andre I didn't know you lived here, thats crazy." Said the boy on the left, with the duct tape.
"Uh, you know this guy?" Asked the other.
"Um, of course I do, he works out with us remember?"

At that moment I remembered exactly who these douche bags were.
Zach and Greg.

Zack spoke up once again, "Its nice to see you again man, but currently we're doing a little experiment with our friend so can you let us in?"

"Yeah, an experiment hah" Greg chuckled a bit but Zack elbowed him in the side.

"Your not going to ever come here again." I said with no expression.

"W what?" asked Greg.

"What are you deaf? I said your never going to come here again, your never going to go near him again, do you understand!?" I was loosing my patience.

"Hahah, I'm sorry man, but what're you gonna do if we don't leave him alone?" Zack asked smugly.

"Oh I'll fucking tell you what I'm going to do."
After saying this I walked into the hall closing the door behind me so Jacob couldn't hear what I said.

"Next time I see you at the gym I'll hunt you down and beat your ass so fucking bad you won't be able to walk, speak, or feel anything ever again, do you understand? Or do I need to prove it to you douche bags."

Zach just chuckled and Greg was looking scared.

"I was hoping you'd choose the second option"
As I said this I grabbed Zack by the collar of his shirt and walked him into the bathrooms forcefully. As I did this Greg ran away, good for him.

As we got to the bathrooms Zack was looking a lot less smug. "H hey man, w we don't have to do this, I didn't know that fag meant that much to you."

As he said this I locked the door behind us and punched him hard directly in the mouth making him lose a tooth and my fist to get bloody.

"oh oh my god, s stop, your a fucking monster"

"Stop talking!"
I grabbed him by the hair and punched him again in the mouth.

He just started to cry quietly.
"You left him to run home in that state, you should be ashamed of yourself."
I said before grabbing into the back of Zack's shorts and pulled his white briefs up as high as they would go.
"Ahhhh God stop"

"I said to shut the fuck up dumbass"
I reeled my leg back and kicked him hard directly in the balls. He fell over on the ground and struggling to keep his breath steady.

"You fucked up you little freak"
I reeled my leg back again and kicked him directly in the stomach making him gag.

I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him over the toilets for him to throw up. Which in time he did.

I sighed and rubbed his back as he threw up. I went a bit too far this time.

"Wh why are you"

"Shut the fuck up"

He went quiet.

"You speak when your spoken to, understand?"

"Yes."

"Are you sorry?"

"Yes"

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes"

"Good, and if I ever see him coming home crying again, its your ass. Oh, and that goes for your friend too."

I unlocked the bathroom and left him puking in the stall. I walked back to the room to see Jacob holding my pillow on my bed crying into it.

"Hey, I uh, they're never going to hurt you again okay."