Anxiety and Edging

I looked into Jacobs eyes as he gave me permission to do something I've been thinking about for so long.

I slowly pick him up and lay him on my bed.

"Wh why not my bed?"

"I just made your bed, I dont want to get it messy"

Jacob blushed slightly, and nodded his head.

He was hard again and his member was pushing up against his underwear, this made me blush.  He looked so cute and helpless right now.

As I started pulling his underwear down, I heard a click sound from outside.  Imeadiatly I jumped up and looked out the slightly open window.

"Wh what is it?" Jacob asked concerned.

"Um, n nothing dont worry about it okay?"

Jacob frowned a bit and looked a bit impatient.

I looked out the window for where the sound came from but couldn't see anything.  I closed the window and made sure the blinds were closed.

My anxiety was getting the best of me and put me out of the mood with Jacob.

"H hey I'm sorry I, I dont want to do this tonight"

Jacob just nodded his head and got up and walked over to his bed and layed down.

I felt so bad about it, and just layed in bed worried about how I made Jacob feel.

(Jacobs POV)

When I finally heard Andre start snoring, I started stroking my still hard dick.  I hated this.  I hated how he made me feel like this all the time.  Constantly teasing me and flustering me and leaving me to deal with this stupid hard on every day.  Fuuck.

I stroked myself thinking about him, once again.  How fucking hot he makes me and leaves me horny all the time.

I cant beleive I acted like that tonight, I never wanted him to know I thought like that about him.  Its enough that all the guys at this school think I'm a perverted weirdo.

Hes like the only person I know that doesn't hate me or spreads rumors about me.  But God he just ruins me all the time.

I slowly started reaching my climax and stopped, thinking about how he might make me wait for it.  It was throbbing as I ruffled my hair, imaging him doing it.  His perfect face chuckling at my horribly embarrassing predicament.  Him teasing me by holding my hands and not letting me touch myself.  I couldn't help but moan softly, bitting my blanket trying to stop myself from drooling.

I finally decided to touch myself finishing as I looked over at him sleeping.  He looks so hot when he just doesn't care.  When he treats me however he wants, but still cares about me and makes sure I'm safe and happy.

Eventually after making a big mess in my briefs, I fell asleep my eyes all watery and my hands all messy.