Veggies

Ezekiel Pov

I finally said it to her. She's mine now, only mine. And she loves me back, I have never been so happy before. I finally have someone who I can call my immediate family other than my friends. And she trusts me that is why she allowed me to kiss her, we were each other's first. How soft and delicate her lips were. I'm dying to kiss her again and I'm missing her already.

I was supposed to conduct some interviews today. I was in office and somehow I felt really hot these day, it is hot, so I wrote a simple light blue shirt and light brown pants. I didn't wear an undershirt because I don't think I need them. They make me feel more hot and uncomfortable. There were about 20 people and it's so tiring. Half of them are too afraid to even say anything. It was around 5pm and the interviews were over. I streched myself in my chair and I heard a loud thunder. The lights were off, the insides of my office flash with lightening. Just great. There was a knock on my door. And a second later it burst open with Callahan and Felix falling on top of each other.

" I was just starting to relax. " I said massaging my temples.

" Who cares ? " Felix smirks. I glare at him. " Anyways the weather's turning pretty bad. There'll be a thunderstorm tonight so I think we should let the staff go a little early today."

I looked outside, the weather was really turning bad. Grey and violet cloudes covered the black sky. The air had turned completely cold and the wind was so strong.

" Ok. I guess we should leave to." I said grabbing my car keys.

" Ok then. See ya. " Callahan patted my shoulder.

" Hey guys. Can someone drop me ? My car is not starting. " Raymond peeked through the gate.

" I'll drop you. " Felix said. And we all left. As I went down the corridors the staff bowed to me in respect and I nodded back. It had started raining. And it had turned cold. I opened the umbrella which Cal handed me before leaving. I was about to start my car but my eyes fell on a familiar figure. She was totally drenched, carrying a bag wrapped in a scarf. She was not alone there was another girl beside her. I looked more carefully and it was Aria. Wait she was totally drenched ? She'll fall ill ! What was she even doing outside in this thunderstorm ? Waisting no more time I rushed to her. I covered her with my umbrella.

She was surprised while Enid smiled. She looked up and she was surprised when she saw me. I looked at her with worried eyes. She said that their Uber couldn't come so they had to walk and Enid suddenly told her that she could go with me and she'll go alone. After much convincing her she finally agreed. She was concerned that I'd fall sick too and when I missed the lane which turned towards her house. When I told her I'm taking her to my house she was surprised and she was already sneezing. I knew it she'll catch a cold. I switched on the heater. This girl never listens to me.

We reached home. And I got out, opened the umbrella and opened the door for her. I helped her get out and I unlocked my house door while she admired my house.

" Come in Aria." I called her softly. God why does she have to look so pretty all the time. Her nose and cheeks had become way more red than they are usually because of the cold. I grabbed a towel quickly and wrapped it around her.

" Sit down and relax I'll prepare a hot bath for you. " Before she could reply I ran upstairs. I made sure the water wasn't too hot, she's got sensitive skin. And I know it may seem cringe, certain things are but showing that you care for someone or taking care of someone whom you love dearly is not at all wrong. People will always judge, whether you're good or bad. It's up to you to not give a shit.

Once everything was done I ran down to her.

" Love you can go shower now."

" But what will I wear. " She asked. Oh shit. I didn't think about it.