Chapter 34

Chapter 34

On the first day of the filming, the crew's shooting notice was arranged very easily.

Cai Yishu casually finished filming his part, then called it a day and returned to the hotel.

"There isn't even a star-rated hotel in this damn place? How did the crew find the room? It's so small." Cai Yishu looked around at the layout of the suite, looking disgusted.

The assistant came in with big bags and small bags, and said with a smile, "Brother, this is already the best hotel in the area. This month you will just make do with it. I have brought all the daily necessities you need. Now I'll replace them all for you."

The movie was filmed in Shuoyang Town for a month, and then returned to Haishi for a month, and it was ready to wrap up.

When Cai Yishu heard this, he managed to suppress his displeasure temper.

Sitting on the soft leather sofa, he glanced at You Meng who was still at the door, "Sister You, is the marketing account draft scheduled yet? Today's new drama starts, so I need to build momentum."

Cai Yishu's true popularity It's very empty, and there are not many fans who are willing to go offline.

Among the fans who came here today, many of them were proxies hired by them, and even Yuji was recruited by their company... The purpose was to promote his first male lead movie.

"Don't worry, you don't need to worry about this?" You Meng walked in.

"The marketing account under the company has been arranged, and your fan station has also sent today's boot map. The traffic is high at night, and it shouldn't take long for the topic to ferment."

Cai Yishu nodded in satisfaction, got up and entered out of the bathroom.

Half an hour later, after washing, he leaned on the refurbished big bed and logged on to his Weibo account.

Cai Yishu casually searched for his name, and soon, a lot of similar marketing content popped up.

——Cai Yishu’s new movie starts, playing the male protagonist Cheng Yu, watching handsome guys in youth dramas, I can do it! What do you think?

The start-up photos were carefully selected by their team. Except for a group photo of the crew at the start-up, he is the core character in every other photo.

——Yes, yes, I am looking forward to Cheng Yu!

——Brother, here I come! Good luck with the new drama! Good luck!

——Brother is acting as the leading actor in a movie for the first time, and he seems to be in very good condition! come on! Come on.

Fans came to control the comments, and the team bought 'likes' secretly, so these comments have always been in the front row of popularity.

Cai Yishu scrolled down again, and when his eyes touched a comment, the corners of his mouth froze for an instant.

——Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Could it be that the cutie at the end is Ji li?! Is it Ji Li?! Is it Ji Li?

This comment received a lot of likes, and there were over a hundred additional comments under the comment, but it was suppressed by the hot comments that were bought and did not make it to the front row.