Chapter 80

Chapter 80

Looking at Qin Li who suddenly appeared in the restaurant box, Ji Li couldn't recover for a while.

Cameron stood up to greet him personally, blocking the sight of the two of them. He hugged Qin Li friendly and sighed, "Qin, thank you for participating in my movie."

"It is me who can participate in the movie directed by Cameron. It's an honor." Qin Li's reply was also very polite.

Cameron took him two steps closer and introduced him, "If nothing else happens, this will be your Lu Yao."

Your Lu Yao.

This title with a special meaning fell on Ji Li's ears, making his heart feel hot.

Qin Li looked at Ji Li's dazed eyes and curled his lips, "Thank you director for finding me a partner, I'm very satisfied."

Seeing that Ji Li and Yu Fuya didn't respond for a long time, Lan Linta came forward to remind, " Qin should be one of the most famous actors in your country of China? As soon as the role of Wen Qiong appeared, my father wanted to find him to shoot."

"Qin even refused several times, and it took half a month to let go."

She has seen the movie played by Qin Li.

In the sci-fi film "The Cage" co-produced by China and the United States four years ago, the alien man played by Qin Li is mysterious and powerful.

Even though it only lasted less than half an hour, it aroused unanimous praise from Western audiences, and was even rated as "the most attractive Chinese actor" by traditional Western entertainment media.

"Mr. Ji, maybe you should stand up and say hello to Qin? Get to know him?" Cameron said.

It was only then that Ji Li realized his gaffe. He was just about to get up when Qin Li who rushed over pressed his shoulders and pushed him back to his seat.

"Director Cameron, Ms. Lanlinta, maybe you don't know, Ji Li and I are very familiar."

"And when I first debuted, Ms. Yu was my manager."

Yu Fuya heard this, At the right time, he showed a smug smile, but in his heart he was regretting the calculation.

Is it too late for her to refuse the script now? With Ji Li's temperament of "empathy into the play", after the filming of this film, can he still defend Qin Li's subtle offensive?

Cameron and Lanlinta looked at each other, both a little surprised. The latter took the initiative to speak out, "Sorry, it seems that our pre-work was not done properly."

"Don't worry about it." Qin Li looked at Ji Li and replied meaningfully, "Doesn't this represent the two of us and this movie? All dramas are destined?"

Ji Li met his gaze, and the surprise in his heart finally turned into indifference. In addition, there is an indescribable sense of joy.

In fact, he used to be a person who didn't like to play with old acquaintances repeatedly. After all, it is easy to make the audience feel aesthetically tired, and it is not conducive to the long-term development of the actor himself.

But after the other actor became Qin Li, he suddenly felt that it was not so difficult to accept.

As an actor, Qin Li's shaping ability is undoubtedly very strong. Ji Li has watched the video summary of his roles since his debut, and he has never made mistakes or overturned roles.