Chapter 132

Chapter 132

The reason why Rose CP was on the peripheral hot search? We have to start from three hours ago.

"Long Island Iced Tea" continues to be a big hit in North America and other places, because there are very few news interviews related to Ji Li, one of the leading actors, foreign fans and friends can't hold back their love, almost all turned the news reports and materials on the Internet upside down.

ME, the largest live broadcast website in the United States, saw this enthusiasm, and finally invited Cameron and the two leading actors to be guests in the live broadcast room by using tricks such as contacts and work remuneration.

The news of the live broadcast was only notified one day in advance, and the number of reservations for the live broadcast reached 5 million.

The price of audience seats that have not been sold for a long time in the ME live broadcast hall has also risen accordingly. After fans emptied the fixed seats, even the middle aisle seats were temporarily added with small audience benches for sale.

It can be seen how popular the follow-up of "Long Island Iced Tea" is.

Under such a grand occasion, at 8:00 p.m. U.S. time, the ME live broadcast on the website started on time.

The number of online live broadcasts exceeded 6 million in an instant, and there is still a tendency to continue to climb.

Among the netizens who watched the live broadcast, in addition to the local american viewers, there were also many overseas fans, such as Fang Yue and other Huaguo CP fans, who all relied on the difficulty of "over the wall" to watch the live broadcast.

The live broadcast is officially started.

After the hostess Emily made a simple opening remark, she invited special guests for this time.

Director Cameron, starring Ji Li and Qin Li.

As soon as the three of them appeared in the live broadcast hall, the cheers on the scene almost toppled the roof.

Seeing so many fans at the scene, Ji Li was a little surprised and moved.

It is said that it is difficult for Chinese actors to develop overseas careers, but it is a blessing that he has come across such a good work as "Long Island Iced Tea", which allowed him to gain so much love when he appeared in front of overseas audiences for the first time.

Ji Li took a look at the guest positions prepared by the website, and specifically wanted to leave the C position in the middle for Cameron, and leave the more important leading role position close to the host for Qin Li.

As a result, Cameron put him in the middle seat before Ji Li issued an actual action. Not only that, Cameron also motioned for Qin Li to sit next to Ji Li.

"This order of seats is much more eye-catching."

Cameron looked at the two people who were seated, and sat on the edge with satisfaction, without any airs of being a director.

The host Emily's eyes shone, and she silently applauded the director's arrangement from the bottom of her heart. In the live broadcast hall? Fans saw this scene, and immediately reacted.  

"Hahahaha Director Cameron took the lead in kowtowing to the CP? Good job!"

Thank you for your director!"

"Brother Qin and Jili, we are fans of Huaguo, come on!"

The live broadcast process was arranged, and Emily asked step by step, "Then please invite the three guests first can you briefly introduce yourself?"