Chapter 118

Chapter 118

A light kiss.

With an indescribable tenderness.

Just as Qin Li was about to catch up and kiss him deeply, he was stopped by Ji Li without saying a word.

Ji Li squatted on the side of the wheelchair, and according to the information he got from Qi An, he opened the trousers of his lover's left leg.

The calf was tightly wrapped with gauze, and there was no trace of wound in it.

However, from the area covered by the gauze, one can still guess the width and length of the wound.

Ji Li looked up with trembling pupils, and his tone was a little low, "You always say not to hide anything from you, tell you everything I encounter, don't push you away, and what about you? You didn't even apply what you said to yourself."

Injured while filming, for half a month, and you didn't say anything?

Qin Li met his worried eyes, and sighed heavily, "I don't want to distract you while filming, let alone a small injury, and the stitches can be removed immediately?"

"......"

Ji Li pursed his lips and remained silent. It took a long while before he blamed himself and threw out, "I'm sorry."

He was clearly Qin Li's lover, but when the other party encountered this kind of thing, he actually delayed? Did it take so long to know .

"Baby?" Qin Li frowned when he heard his sudden apology. In the next second, he clenched Ji Li's arm? He took Ji Li into his arms.

Ji Li was taken aback by his sudden strength, manner and behavior, "Qin Li, you should careful with your legs."

"I didn't move it? Let me hug you for a while." Qin Li circled Ji Li tightly, "You? What are you apologizing to me?"

Ji Li calmed down, and when he spoke again, his self-blame and depression remained undiminished.

"We've made videos called for so many times, but I haven't noticed anything unusual. Qin Li, am I a bad lover?"

Qin Li rubbed his cheek with his fingertips, coaxing and apologizing, "You are very good? It's fine! It's me I shouldn't have kept it from you. I'm sorry." He was moved again, but also assured with distress, "Next time for sure it won't be like this. I will tell you every little thing, okay. "

Ji Li tilted his head and bit his fingertips, pretending to bite him viciously, "This is not an example."

It's very mature, so there's no need to do those weird and hypocritical plots, you just accept it when you know it's good.

"Qin Li, when something happens in the future, I won't hide it from you, and you can't hide it from me."