Chapter 95

Chapter 95

The awards ceremony of the Baixiang Film Festival has always been straightforward, and there will be no fancy links for the audience.

After the start of the 'Best Newcomer Award', the following awards were awarded one after another.

After that, the movie "Country and the world" won three awards of 'Best Arrangement', 'Best Supporting Actress' and 'Best Picture'.

An hour later, the much-watched core awards began to be awarded.

As the outside world guessed, the title of best actress this year still falls on the head of actress Sun Li.

The other party wore a dark blue long dress today, which showed her graceful figure to the fullest, and her gestures were full of femininity.

This is the first time that Sun Li has won the Best Actress Award at the Baixiang Awards. In addition to the "Best Actress" she has won at other film festivals in the past, she has already collected all the trophies of major film festivals at this moment. .

On the live barrage, a new round of discussion started.

——Miss Sun Li is so beautiful! Goddess, Goddess!

——Should she be the first actress in the Chinese entertainment industry to win the Queen's Grand Slam? This ability to win prizes is too strong.

——I have to say that the vision of the director of "The Awakened" was really poisonous, and he found two newcomers to be the male and female leads. Unexpectedly, now one is Qin Li and the other is Sun Li.

——Ah ah ah ah ah my original intention CP, can Brother Qin and Sister Li cooperate with each other in their lifetime? I heard that they are a couple in private, true or false?

——Impossible, take Brother Qin away without an appointment.

——Is it impossible for men to be unmarried and women to be unmarried? If these two are together, they will be the top match in the entertainment industry!

As soon as the barrage started to quarrel, Sun Li, who was standing on the stage, finished his acceptance speech.

"Let us once again congratulate Sun Li for winning the Best Actress. Please stay tuned." The host kept her in accordance with the script and asked jokingly, "On behalf of the audience, I would like to ask you a question."

"What do you think will be awarded next?" Who will get the 'Best Actor' trophy?"

Holding the trophy, Sun Li smiled, "This question seems to be easy to offend people, doesn't it?"

The host was very good at invigorating the atmosphere, and continued to ask with a smile, "We're just having a relaxed discussion. Which actor do you want to win the award? What about it?"

Sun Li looked down for a circle, and when he aimed at Qin Li, his smile widened instantly, "If it's selfish, of course I hope my old partner, Teacher Qin Li, wins the award."

As soon as the voice fell, there was a high-decibel scream from the audience.

No matter what the reason for Sun Li's answer is, it can be regarded as what people want.

After all, if Qin Li can really win the 'Best Actor' trophy, it will be a 'four consecutive championships' that no one can shake.

Qin Li pursed his lips politely, and looked away without a trace.