Kiyotaka x Sae (Reaction)

3rd person POV:

Chronos: "It's time for another alternate universe!! and I can't wait to see how you guys will react to it!!"

Kei: "What are you so chirpy about?"

Chronos: "Oh yeah! you are not his girlfriend here too, Kei"

Kei: "Tsk"

Chiaki/Sato/Ichinose: *smiles smugly*

Chronos: "Now let's start"

Kiyotaka: 'Why is Chronos extra excited about this video?'

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

I  am now preparing dinner for five people now, specifically speaking it's  the Ayanokoji Group, they are coming to have dinner in my room. I'm  kinda glad Matsuo thought me how to cook, It's quite useful now.

Akito: "Who is Matsuo, Kiyotaka?"

Kiyotaka: "He's my caretaker"

Haruka: "Looks like we are gonna eat Kiyopon's food, I didn't know Kiyopon could cook"

Keisei: "Yeah! that's a surprise"

Kiyotaka: "I'm just average"

Chronos: "Oh! small information, there is a small change in Ayanokoji group here"

AG: "Change?"

Chronos: "Let's play a small quiz, shall we? If you guess Kiyotaka's girlfriend here, I will send 20 million points to the person who guessed it correctly."

Everyone are shocked at the sudden proposal....

Kiyotaka: 'I need that 20 million!'

Then everyone started voting for the girl, some girls voted for themselves(you know who) and few girls voted for other...

Chronos: 'Lol, No one voted for Sae'

Chronos: "Ok, I got the votes now let's continue the video."

As I'm about to finish the dinner, Haruka, Akito, Sae and Tomonari entered the room and made themselves comfortable and looking at me as if saying 'How much long will you keep us waiting?'

Everyone: "EH? EHHH?"

AG: "What? Chabashira-sensei is part of our group??"

Miyamoto: "Who is Tomonari?"

Sato: "That's Mashima-sensei's first name, idiot"

Sae/Mashima: "W-What?"

Chronos: "As you can see, you both are high schoolers there and you are studying with them."

Mashima: "I don't know what to feel about this..."

Sae: 'I'm Ayanokoji's classmate huh.... It will be a good experience to work with him....'

Haruka: 'Oh god! this means I must have given nicknames to Chabashira sensei and Mashima-sensei....'

Chei: "What about me, huh? Am I with them too?"

Chronos: "Who knows...."

Haruka: "Wait... what about Keisei and Airi?"

Chronos: "They are just your classmates there, Mashima took the role of Keisei there."

Haruka: "Ohh..."

Kiyotaka: "You guys just arrived, don't look like as if you are waiting for hours."

Haruka: "Can you blame us? You are really a good cook, Kiyopon"

Sae/Akito/Mashima: "Yeah!"