I'll be there for you

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

I'll be there for you...

When the rain starts to pour...

I'll be there for you......

I'm now on my way to central perk humming 'I'll be there for you' by The Rembrandts, I love this song! I'm returning from a two week conference held in Mumbai, India by my law firm to confirm our partnership with another law firm there in India. It's been two weeks since I saw my friends. White room was completely closed when I was 10 years old. It's existence was know to the entire world and the information about me was somehow restricted only to Japan, thanks to Kijima and Sakayanagi. When I was 11 years old I moved to New York with the help of Sakayanagi because entire Japan knows my existence and as a person who hates attention to himself, I completely said my farewell to Japan.

Since I already completed my compulsory education, I learned how the real world works and perfected my English for my first few years in New York, and by 15 I joined high school and that's where I met Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Ross Geller and Rachel Green, and few years later, Joey Tribbiani and Phoebe Buffay.

And now here we are...

I opened the door of central perk to see all five of them sitting in our usual place but Ross isn't here, I went and ordered Black coffee and Gunther started preparing it,

Kiyotaka: "Hey guys!" I greeted all five of them

Monica/Joey: "HEY!!! You are back!!" Monica and Joey shouted in unison

Rachel: "So, How's India?" 

Kiyotaka: "Hot and loud but nice."

Joey(smirks): "So was my last night." 

Phoebe: "So, did you bring an Indian girl like that time when Ross brought an Chinese girl when he went to China?"

Kiyotaka: "No Phoebe, I did not bring an Indian girl and Julie is not Chinese."

While I was catching up with them, Gunther brought my black coffee,

Kiyotaka: "Speaking of Ross, Where is he?"

Monica: "Oh yeah! you don't know the news yet..."

What news? and why is Rachel looking sad? Don't tell me...

Kiyotaka: "Don't tell me he's dead."

Monica: "What!? No..."

Kiyotaka: "Then what is the news?"

Chandler: "We just think that you may get one more job from Ross."

Kiyotaka: "What do you mean?"

As Chandler was about to answer my doubts, Ross entered the coffee shop,

Ross: "Hey!!! Kiyotaka, You're back!! How's India!?"

Kiyotaka: " Forget about that, What is this news these are talking about? fill me in."

Ross: "Oh yeah! About that... Emily and I are engaged!!"

TF?? I'm pretty sure they saw my jaw getting dropped,

Kiyotaka: "Whaa? Whenn? HOWW??"

Joey: "Haha, You and Monica almost had the same reaction hearing the news."

Kiyotaka: "Ross, you didn't even have sex with her before I went to India and now I come back from my trip and hear you guys are engaged???"

Ross: "Well, we were talking about how we should move in together and one thing lead to another... and we decided to get married."