Kiyotaka x Maya

(AN: With this, I covered the gyaru trio.)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I'm 27 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Roppongi, where all the villas are, and I am married. I am the founder and CEO of AK group of industries, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Well, That's the basic gist about myself and my present life, right now I'm heading home after a hectic day at work, I really want to have a peaceful sleep tonight.

I reached home and parked my car in the basement and went home. I opened the door and saw my wife, Ayanokoji Maya, cooking dinner for both of us. Noticing me, our dog, Luna, ran up to me. She is a female Siberian Husky.

Maya: "Hey Kiyo! I'm just about to finish preparing dinner, meanwhile you freshen up and come."

Kiyo: "Sure."

Maya: "Also... I have something important... to talk about."

That's odd, Maya is totally serious now, usually she is a complete airhead but still manages to get the job done. After our graduation from ANHS, Maya and I are separated for three years. She said that she wanted to focus on her career and if she is with me she won't be able to do that. I agreed with her decision because I wanted to sort out some things in my life too.

Me and Sato got married at the age of 22, so it's been five years since our marriage.

Kiyo: "Give me 5 mins, I'll freshen up and come."

(time-skip)

We finished our dinner and we fed Luna too, and now she is in deep sleep.

Kiyotaka: "So what do want to talk about, Maya?"

Maya: "Kiyotaka... It's been five years since we got married, don't you think we are ready to have... a baby...?

She finally got the courage the bring this topic huh. From past two weeks she was constantly sending hints about wanting to have a baby, but... kids huh, Both Maya and I are earning well so there won't be any money problems, even if we get a money problem there is still the money that was inherited to me when that man died, having a kid doesn't sound so bad.

I can see Maya is already looking down in sadness, oh! looks like I was monologuing for too long.

Kiyotaka: "Are you really ready, Maya?"

Maya: "Yes Kiyotaka."

Maya responded looking straight into my eyes. Well, looks like she was mentally prepared for this.

Without wasting any time, I stood up and lifted her like a princess and starting walking towards our room. Her thighs are as soft as ever!

Maya: "E-eh??? Nani?? Kiyotaka!?"

Kiyotaka: "Let's make a baby!"

I kissed her interrupting what she was about say. As I was carrying Maya in my hands, I kicked open the door, that kick woke up Luna who was sleeping peacefully, Sorry Luna. I saw Luna walking towards us and trying enter our room but I closed the door before she could enter, Sorry Luna, you have to sleep in living room for today, you're too young to see what's about to happen in this room.