Xu Shaoyan

And that's how their carriage had to take one more person.

The whole journey was quite lively. Well for Xu Shaoyan, it was lively. He had a fantastic conversation with Ning Fengzi. But one girl and one system were on a settlement.

"System, say it!"

"..."

"System!"

[Scanning... Scanning... Scanning unsuccessful. Do you want to scan again?]

"..."

"Stupid system!" Ning Yuexi is tired. She doesn’t want to think anymore.

Hell with Xu Shaoyan!

"Xixi!" Ning Yuexi got a shiver. She ignored it. But one dishonest hand came towards her face very quickly and poked her puffy cheeks.

"Yeah! Take your paws off of me!" Ning Yuexi slapped that hand away with a frown.

"Xixi, why are you ignoring me!"

"Xu Shaoyan! Who are you calling Xixi? Don’t call me that!" Ning Yuexi made a disgusting face at him.

"Xixi, I heard your martial soul is a beautiful crown? Oh, you must look super cute in it." Xu Shaoyan didn’t pay heed to her and continued his nonsense.

"Your cheeks are so chubby. It must be very soft and nice to pinch!"

Ning Yuexi immediately fried her fur. "Stay away from me! Don't pinch!"

Ning Fengzi laughed at their silly conversation and said, "Stop already, we are already here."

"Dad how can you laugh! This boy is molesting me! Can't you see?" Ning Yuexi only felt aggrieved and wronged.

"Haha," Xu Shaoyan laughed sweetly at her dad like he wasn’t the culprit and Ning Yuexi was the one overreacting.

"Grandpa sword!"

"Alright, alright! I will punish him later. We are already here. Get off now." Sword Douluo got off the carriage.

Ning Yuexi got off the carriage with a huff and stood beside Chen Xin, ignoring Ning Fengzi and Xu Shaoyan altogether.

After everyone got off and went to their place, Ning Yuexi was still trying to pester her system.

"System! Don't play dumb!"

[Relevant information is already given to your host]

"Is Xu Shaoyan a transmigrator like me?"

[Yes]

"Then, then, does he has a system too?"

[No]

Ning Yuexi is seriously thinking about all her life choices. There was no Xu Shaoyan in the plot. There was no martial soul like the sun in the Douluo continent. How come Xu Shaoyan has this martial soul?

[Sun is the martial soul of the royals of the sun-moon continent.]

"Isn’t that ten thousand years later?"

[...]

"Even if he is from the sun moon continent, how did he come here? Why did he worship Pope Bibi Dong as a teacher?"

"System, is he a transmigrator or time traveler?"

[His host doesn’t match with this world host. He is not a time traveler.]

"So he is like me, from another world? Then does he know the plot?" Ning Yuexi felt her small head can't take it anymore. If he knew the plot, wouldn’t that mean her way ahead will be much tough?

[Unknown]

The next day came quickly, to get "twice the result with half the effort" from system daily tasks, Ning Yuexi got ready early to attend the morning court in the main hall.

But she got herself a big tail that followed her everywhere. Ning Yuexi has no good impression of this "future threat".

"Xixi, good morning! How did you sleep?" 

The boy was one head taller than her, his skin was healthy light wheat color. Short blonde hair that would shine under the sun, dark gold eyes, thin lips, and a cute face. When he smiled, he gave a gentle, warm, and sunny vibe.

Oh no! I won't be seduced by his beauty!

He is in the enemy camp!

Ning Yuexi wake up!

"Xixi!"

Yuexi ignored this big tail and went towards the main hall with her small face held high. Xu Shaoyan was still very happy to tag with her shamelessly.

"Master said, you start going to morning court after awaking your martial soul. That's impressive. But you are so cute, you shouldn’t work so hard! What if you get ugly?"

"I won't be ugly! You will be ugly!" Ning Yuexi tried very hard to ignore his chatter but still couldn’t help but complained!

"Alright! Do you have such a bad temper?" Xu Shaoyan blinked innocently.

"You!" Ning Yuexi was so angry she felt she would vomit one mouthful of blood. "Nonsense!"

"Then Xixi, how about taking me around here to get familiar? I will buy you two candies?" Xu Shaoyan didn’t miss any chance to take an inch from her.

"Boring! I won't take you! Get someone else!" Ning Yuexi turned and tried to get away from him but sadly to no avail.

Xu Shaoyan didn’t stop pestering her until the evening when sword douluo took him to learn the sword.

Ning Yuexi finally sighed in relief. "It seems like my upcoming days will be very hard to live!"

They are both transmigrators, why does he have two martial souls, both martial souls are excellent and strong attack types, he knows the plot without a system. But she only has one martial soul of the auxiliary system?

Even the original protagonist has two top martial souls.

Life is so unfair. Maybe I am not the favorite child.

[You just have to quickly advance your cultivation. Don't mind other things]

"System why are you so relaxed? Don't you think we are under a huge threat?" Ning Yuexi asked about the broken system.

Xu Shaoyan
Favorability: +10 ]

"Huh? Then why didn’t you say it earlier?"

[You didn’t ask]

"Spicy chicken system!"

The author has something to say:

Hello guys! Hope you are enjoying this story. Today's chapter was very short, I will make up for it in the next chapter!

Xixi is glamorous on the outside and tsundere on the inside. But she is also very tsundere in front of Shaoyan.

Yanyan isn’t very soft as he is in this chapter. He is a black-bellied big wolf!

Let's vote to give Xixi good luck!