The Golden Generation

The rest of journey gradually smoothed Ning Yuexi's shock. This unexpect gift was very precious. Although, she had a storage soul guide, it couldn’t store living things. Moreover thia moon heart looked so beautiful.

Yuexi really liked it and so Xu Shaoyan took advantage of her rare soft side to brush his favourablity. And Ning Yuexi was also too embarrassed to give him cold shoulders now.

She already knew that Xu Shaoyan wasn’t malicious nor a threat to her or her clan. But the first impression left a negative impact on how she treated him. Her six year self seemed to be too stupid for level 20 spiritual power.

Their carriage finally entered the martial soul city. It’s already the second time but the feelings are different. If nothing unexpected happens, she will live her next few years here.

"Xixi, let's go. Let's meet teacher first. " Xu Shaoyan gave her his hand after he got off the carriage, so she wouldn’t fall.

"Alright."

There were guards to escort them. Ning Yuexi followed behind and looked around. This city seemed to be more prosperous than she saw six years ago. And the pope hall was still as majestic as she remembered.

When they finally stood in front of the door, "Let them come." That slightly indifferent voice came from behind. Before she could think anything, a hand pulled her hand and entered directly.

"Teacher, we are here!" Xu Shaoyan bowed to show respect. Because he was holding Yuexi's hand, she had to bow down hastily. "I have seen the pope!"

Bibi Dong hummed and motioned her hand as a sign for them to stand up. "You are already twelve. It’s time for you to be sensible Xiao Yan. Now that you are back, concentrate on your cultivation and don't run around." Her voice didn’t seem to be that cold while this time.

"Alright Teacher!" Xu Shaoyan grinned toothily.

Bibi Dong looked at her and first talked about her father and clan and some pleasantries, "I hope you will work hard and improve while staying here these years." After talking, Ning Yuexi noticed Bibi Dong's tone was warming up.

Bibi Dong left a large impression on her six years ago. This woman was absolutely the most beautiful she has ever seen. Couple with the strong aura and domineering spirit emitting around her, Yuexi as a face control was hooked. She very much wanted to be like her when she would grow up.

But her auxiliary type martial soul ruined her dream of becoming a domineering sister.

"Yes your majesty." Ning Yuexi bowed again.

"This time I have something to inform you Xiao Yan." Bibi Dong looked at her first disciple and was satisfied, "I have taken another disciple. She is one year younger than you and She will be your junior sister in the future."

"Junior Sister?" Although Xu Shaoyan knew about it but still pretended to be surprised.

Just then a knock sounded and one guard reported, "Your majesty, Miss He Leina is asking for an appearance."

"Bring her in." Bibi Dong replied flatly.

Ning Yuexi at the side was just acting as a background board and eating melons with her system.

"Teacher!" A very crispy and sweet voice screamed and a beautiful girl entered the hall.

"You are here. Just right, I will introduce your senior brother to you." Bibi Dong motioned her to look where Xu Shaoyan was standing and said, "Here's your senior brother, Xu Shaoyan. He is already a third ring soul master and one year older than you."

"And she is Hu Leina, your junior sister. She is 26 level great soul master. In the future you should get along with each others."

"Hello! Junior sister. It's nice meeting you!" Xu Shaoyan gave the little girl a smile.

"Senior brother hello! Please take care of me!" Hu Leina seemed a little introverted.

"Nana, she is Ning Yuexi, the daughter of sect master of Seven treasure glazed tile clan and your senior brother's friend, she will join in your class. Get along well." Bibi Dong finally introduced Ning Yuexi.

"Hello sister!" Hu Leina waved at her.

"Hello!" Yuexi smiled.

And that's how Ning Yuexi met Hu Leina. After meeting her it wasn’t hard to meet the other two of the golden generation.

Xie yue and Yan.

Yan is a little hot tempered but very friendly. He loves to make fun of others and ends up with making fun of himself. His little crush of Hu Leina can be seen by anyone who's not blind.

On the other hand Xie Yue is a relatively cold boy who talks little. But he pempered his sister Hu Leina alot. After all they are orphan and his sister is his only family. He is quite handsome but low-key.

Xu Shaoyan also got to know them for the first time. He spent most of his time in the seven treasure glazed tile clan and hardly in Martial Soul Hall, so he couldn’t study in the Wuhun Academy and thus haven’t met them so far.

But Xu Shaoyan has a very friendly personality and it didn’t take long to get to know and befriend them. Of course wether he is really this friendly or it's all pretense Ning Yuexi highly doubted.

Wuhun Academy have dormitories for the students. And all the students must stay in their dormitories even if you are the pope's disciple. Therefore, eldest miss Ning also had to stay in a dormitory. But luckily the pope instructed the authorities to make her live in the same dorm as Hu Leina. 

The dorm was very large and well decorated. Ning Yuexi liked it and settled there with a peace of mind.

At night the two girls gossiped about things and quickly became very close. Yuexi learned that their training would be very hard and even auxiliary department soul masters had to work hard in training. There's a punishment system as well as reward system. So the learning environment is very good.

Ning Yuexi was very excited and looking forward to it. In the sect, she only ran or did some simple exercises and it was very boring. As long as the teacher doesn’t make her sit or run, every other exercises are okay.

But soon Yuexi will want to take back this sentence and cry.

The author has something to say:

Xu Shaoyan: Actually I am very simple and honest.

Ning Yuexi: Actually I am an assault system soul master.

Xu Shaoyan:....