Miss Tactician

The arena was bustling with cheers from the students.

Just as Ning Yuexi said, she would like to command this fight. She looked at the six opponents opposite that were tacitly running in their direction and opened her martial soul. "Butterfly Treasure Crown! Second soul skill 'Blessing of treasure crown'!"

Ning Yuexi's second soul skill is quite different from the normal seven treasure glazed tile pagoda's soul skill. Both can amplify, but her second soul skill can only amplify one attribute in one person unlike the original seven treasure glazed tile pagoda's all-round boost.

But afterall, it’s only the second soul skill, it's already very good to have this type of amplifying soul skill that can upgrade its percentage everytime one advances. Like now, Ning Yuexi can amplify 33% power boost to Xu Shaoyan and 33% of speed boost to Zhao Lusi. She also boosted herself 33% spirit.

In there team only Xu Shaoyan is the only attack value. After few days of practicing together, Ning Yuexi knew that Zhao Lusi is good at controlling from long distance and her force value is very low. The only way to attack was summoning vines with thorns.

"Well, then let's start!"

Xu Shaoyan smiled flamboyantly and rushed out with his sword. The first target of his attack was naturally Xie Yue, who had double scimitars and in the front.

Zhao Lusi wasn’t still, she quickly summoned five powerful thorny vines as thick as an adult's thigh. It’s as if all the five vines have their own conscious and attacked the remaining five players separately.

Of course others weren’t vegetarians either. All of them are here with their own strength.
The first team was led by Hu Leina and there was no auxiliary soul master. But the other team had. Only this support was weak.

The leader of the second team was a thin boy who was about thirteen years old. His martial soul was a giant white snake with crimson eyes. Great soul master of 29 level.

It has a wind attribute and very fast with high damage output. He quickly swapped the giant snake's tail towards Zhao Lusi. The attack was too fast. But just before the attack fell, a golden ripple appeared and scooped Lusi in it.

"Thrid soul skill, golden shield!"

Ning Yuexi wasn’t like other supports. The one in second team who was holding a willow vine that divided into two vines and bounded the orher two people of his team. It hardly had any value accept that it was heal injuries.

Ning Yuexi applied golden shield to both Lusi and Shaoyan. So when Yan was trying to sneak attack from the back, the unavoidable attack fell on the shield and Xu Shaoyan remained unscathed.

Hu Leina used her charm against Ning Yuexi but to no avail. Charm was a kind of mental attack and one's spirit can guard against it only when opponent's spirit power is lower. And Yuexi's spirit power was already very high even without the blessing of treasure crown.

So Hu Leina's charm was of no use. On the contrary, because Ning Yuexi had more spiritual power than her, she had a headache as a side-effect. Strictly speaking, it's not a backlash. Hu Leina is a real spiritual control department soul master. Even if her current soul power isn’t high enough to surpass Ning Yuexi but it’s no way she will get a backlash. And if Ning Yuexi didn’t have her 33 level soul power, who can say Hu Leina wouldn’t win?

On the stage, Ning Yuexi was very low-key but Xu Shaoyan was as dazzling as the sun. Without using his soul skills he kept up with thre three powerful assault department soul master. Every move of his sword was light and powerful, very pleasing to the eyes. The orange halo of the evening fell on him and made him look like the god descending from the heaven. Holy and unattainable.

Lusi was at disadvantage though. She had the least advantages among the students on the stage. Her martial soul flower dryad's second soul skill was poisonous flowers. The summoning vines was working to interfering on others and delaying their movement. But she could not continue it like that.

Ning Yuexi quickly gave Lusi another spirit power boost. "Xiao Lu, quickly eliminate the other support!"

"Alright! " Zhao Lusi stopped the other vines and made them advance towards the opposite support and binded him. At that moment another member came running to break free their support but Zhao Lusi immediately used her second soul skill, poisonous flowers.

The vines that were holding the support were originally dark purple coloured. Suddenly numerous small light purple frowers grew on them and bloomed. But that's not the end. The blooming flowers excludes a purple-blackish fog. Highly poisonous fog.

Seeing both of them unable to survive any longer. The teacher quickly saved them and took them down.

Lusi's soul power was exhausted and can no longer fight. So she also got down from the stage. The second soul skill is very strong but takes alot of soul power to activate. At that exact moment, Xu Shaoyan's sword cut the giant snake and pushed the second team captain off the stage. The second team was eliminated and Ning Yuexi's team lost one member.

Now looking at the stage, only Hu Leina's team has the most chance of winning.

But of course no one can predict what happens in a battle till the last second. Ning Yuexi looked at Xu Shaoyan fighting two of Xie Yue and Yan, and Hu Leina who was rushing towards her to fight. She took a deep breath.

She didn’t want to use her soul bone skill here. It’s really not safe. She still could not trust the martial soul hall completely. But she wanted to win the fight.

Just when she was mentally preparing herself to expose her soul bone skill, Xu Shaoyan yelled, "Xixi, take back the shield. I want to use the third soul skill."

Ning Yuexi was stunned. But then nodded and stopped her soul skill. She quickly put a shield on herself and took out a sword from storage soul tool. External weapons weren’t banned in this fight for somee reason. But as long as she can use this rule to protect her shortcomings, it’s no big deal.

She grew up with Xu Shaoyan, of course she had the basic self protection ability with a sword. Hu Leina was using a short knife to slash at her and they exchanged a few strokes. No one defeated the other. But technically Ning Yuexi as a support ready won her teammate some time.

Xu Shaoyan's golden shield vanished, he activated his third soul skill directly. "Bloodied Sword!"

The shimmers on the sun sword quickly subsidies and dimmed.

Yan's flame lord threw punches after punches on Xu Shaoyan and Xie Yue's scythe was also slashing at him. This time though, all the attacks landed on Xu Shaoyan, surprising the both. Xu Shaoyan's back and arms started to bleed and the blood slowly dripped on his sword.

Xu Shaoyan's third soul skill is a peculiar soul skill. The more Xu Shaoyan bleeds, the stronger the attack power of his sword.

So this time, every sword he slashed was becoming stronger and stronger. The situation turned very quickly. Xu Shaoyan went from defending to attacking.

The more Yan and Xie Yue tried to attack, the more powerful Xu Shaoyan became. So, at this time, even if his whole body was covered in blood and very embarrassed, he was the strongest. And if he isn’t crushed with absolute power, he will not lose.

It's very scary.

But afterall soul skills in Douluo continent is always unpredictable.