*.·:·. ⛧ 002 ⛧ .·:·.*

"Avatar"

"Avatar"

a year has past since Y/n got her robotic arm. Alice was going to space in a week, leaving Y/n behind on the shitty planet they call Earth.

Y/n walked across the glowing road and to the bar she went to often. she still had some money from Jude as she didn't spend it all on some trash.

she decided to spend a couple of bucks on some drinks. Y/n walked through the door and was immediately greeted by the smell of sweat and alcohol.

"Y/n!" some of them cheered when the woman walked in. she went to the bar almost daily and just was there, so she was known by the loyal customers there.

Y/n was about to walk past the pool table when a man grabbed her wrist. "Y/n." she turned around and saw Jay, one of the loyal customers. "do your trick." he grinned.

"come on, i just walked in." she smirked.

"we know you want to." a blond girl named Ashley handed her a shot. Y/n rolled her eyes and placed it on a table.

the group groaned but soon cheered when they saw Y/n take the robot arm off. "alright." she sighed and held the arm.

Jay happily placed the shot on the fingers of the mechanical arm. Y/n started balancing it and the group started chanting 'Y/n, Y/n' over and over again.