*.·:·. ⛧ 019 ⛧ .·:·.*

"Grace"

"Grace"

"the people say, Eywa will provide. with no home, no hope, there was only one place they could go."

the shack was settled somewhere near The Tree of Souls but not close enough for the Na'vi to see them flying.

Norm had disconnected from his link and started working on Y/n's link bed.

Trudy and Y/n were taking care of Grace while the h/c woman was still thinking of a plan.

Y/n walked to her link bed and took off her arm. "link's running." Norm leaned on the top cover of the bed. "what's the plan here, Y/n?"

the crew had been left in the dust, only following whatever Y/n had been telling them to do.

"there is no plan." Y/n finalised.

"Jake is Olo'eyktan now." Norm told Y/n as she laid down. "he's not gonna let you near that place."

"i gotta try." she said determined and closed the metal cage around her body.

Norm sighed and tapped a few buttons. "launching." he said and closed the link bed.

Y/n closed her eyes and exhaled. the colourful tunnels coming into few until she woke up again.

she woke up coughing and grunting. she sat up and looked around. ash everywhere, no colour just grey.

the Avatar stood up and started walking through the forest while looking around.

"outcast. betrayer. alien. i was in a place the eye does not see."