*.·:·. ⛧ 007 ⛧ .·:·.*

"medicine"

"medicine"

it had been a couple of days since Y/n first made contact with the Na'vi. she had mastered some things but still had a lot to learn.

"you have to loop." Neytiri instructed in frustration. Y/n was back in the sewing room with the women and was making another top.

"i am looping!" Y/n exclaimed and sewed a bead to the top.

Neytiri groaned and used the top she was making as a demonstration. "no! like this." she showed a completely different way than Y/n was doing.

"oh." Y/n stopped seeing and smiled awkwardly to Neytiri. "okay." Y/n tried again and did it right.

Neytiri have a sound of approval before turning to her project. Y/n and Neytiri were too invested that they didn't hear another walking up to them.

"Neytiri."

Y/n and Neytiri both looked up and saw Ninat standing close to them. Ninat did the same weird thing that Jake did when Y/n got to the Hometree for the first time.

"Ninat." Neytiri looked her up and down before turning to Y/n. "go?" she stood up.

Y/n looked up at Neytiri and back at the unfinished top. "uh... yeah." Y/n stood up and was about to leave.

"Neytiri." Ninat grabbed her hand. Neytiri hissed and pulled her hand back to her body. "i want to talk to you."

"we can talk here."